One

I am woken by a sudden sound of mechanically activated metal bursting into each other , or alarm clock for short . I had such a nice sleep . I look at the table clock just beside me ,

"10:25 ! I AM FREAKIN LATE! " .

I quickly get up , just make the bed flat and slam the covers and blanket and pillows etc on top . Puts barely a pea sized amount of toothpaste then barely brushes my teeth . It is almost like I have a history of waking up late when I have important work to do. I was supposed to be at the museum at 9:45 ! I just don't think I need to look good for a museum visit , well it's not just a visit , it's for my project . But who cares ? I have no time for wearing nice clothes . Blue jeans and a white shirt have to do .

I search for my main door key in the pile of hundreds of keys I have , our main door key has a nice rigid surface area so I can figure it out even without looking . I pick it up then walk to the door . I close it behind my back and lock it . As I am leaving I remember , I don't think I have everything , something is missing . But I don't let my intrusive thoughts win and I put my hand in the pocket to book an Uber .
Shit ! Forgot my phone . I knew for a fact I missed something . There hasn't been a day I didn't forget some thing in my house before leaving . I rush back inside and search for my phone . It was on a counter just next to the main door barely in kitchen. I swiftly pick it up and put it on my pocket .

Just as I am about to leave I hear a horn at my door , it's the cab . I rush out , close the door , lock it and enter the cab .

" Hello Mr . Shawn " the cab driver says . " Hello , How are you ? " I reply . " To the Central Museum Right ? " He asks , " Yes , but please make it quick " I say .

He pushes on the accelerator and boosts the speed of the car . "Your Good Name Sir ?" I ask . " Theo , It's Theo Darwin " He says . I nod and start looking outside . I see from the corner of my eye as he turns on the radio , and a news starts to play .

Welcome to AFE News
From the sources of the central county Medical and Scientific facility there has been a discovery of a item which is supposed to increase human capability. The prototype is supposed to be ready by the next few months .

Huh ? What could be this item ? Well who am I to care . After about 25 minutes of travel and chatting with Theo we finally reached the museum. I said bye to Theo and he left for his work . The museum is very large with round curves at its front , blue glass which might be one-way , and greyish colour . The entrance is just at the middle . I had reserved a booking yesterday so I don't need to care about the ticket . I go to the counter and ask the lady there for a ticket . I tell her about the booking and then she checks some formalities then let's me in .

The inside of the museum is even larger . It's verylarge and it's probably 50-60 ft in height . There is a huge dinosaur skeleton in the front . I am especially here to look at some old artifacts found in a ruin nearby . The ruin is called the Kappa Ruins . There has been a discovery of a few human bones and a book from there . I search that section of the room ,but the museum is massive and I cannot find the section . After 10 minutes of wandering here and there I see a section called KappaRuins Section . I walk to it and begin looking around the artifacts . There are human bones a very mysterious book , I am most interested in the book neither the other things . I lean in to see the title of the book
Chosen one ,
I say before seeing it again and saying " Oh it's not Chosen one , it's Chosen One.'s" such a strange title . I try to touch it when suddenly a voice says " Excuse me sir ! " I turn around to see a guard looking at me " Sorry , You aren't allowed to touch that without proper
instruments " he says , Alright I say .

I take a couple of pictures then begin to walk back

Shawn...........

A deep sharp voice stops me in the track , the voice said my name , I think it's a hallucination when it comes back

Shawn.....I need You .....

I turn around and see that the book's front page has opened revealing the title in a page . I walk to it and stare at it .

Shawn ... You have to finish the deed of my ...read my book and find  ....

I hear a girl say this before I hear " Sir ? .. Sir!? " , I am shaken and I feel nauseous . I don't know what I said but I know I said something about reading the book . But the guards insisted and tried to stop me .
That's when I saw a blink of light flash across the guards face and they fall to the floor . I think it's the book ? Or the girl . But why are they telling me to read the book , but I don't insist , I take the opportunity and take the book and put it in my bag . It was night when I left so no guards were around , I think those were the only guards in this museum. How funny ? Only two guards guarding a million dollar precious museum. But who cares I callan Uber on the way and start to wait .

While I wait I think of reading the book . I take some gloves out from my pocket which I picked up from the museum . Them I begin to flip the pages

Anna Martin ,

Is pasted on the front page , she should be the writer . I began reading ,

Chosen One .'s

by Anna Martin

A story of Inner Power bring Captized by Outer Forces . I am left trapped between them , I don't want to but i have to .

____________________________________

Chapter 1

I was fine a few moments ago and now I am on the road bleeding profusely out of my head . I was hit by a car . I am blank , I am nothing for the moment , I am not in this world . I feel arms gripping my hands as I black out.

The next time I see light , there were doctors watching me . I blink once or twice , when I hear one say " Anna ? Are you okay ? Are you feeling good ?" . I blink once to let him know I am feeling good , but actually I am not . My head hurts like crazy and I can't feel my limbs . It's like having a frost bite on a max level .

It's the third day when I finally feel some movements on my limbs . The day goes by normal as I take some medicines and nurses check my body and inject me with some serum . It's probably 5 PM when I see black shadows coming towards me. I am ready to see white coat and a stethoscope but I am left shocked when two men dressed fully in a black formal dress they are wearing a hat on Thier head . It's so odd how they walk in , it's like they are trying to walk like chickens but miserably fail . It is weird .

I see as they both walk to both of my sides , they check some of my vitals and say something in some gibberish that I don't understand. After this they both look at me and finally get to see their eyes . Their eyes are cyan purplish in colour , the pupils are little to the side which creeps me up a bit . I can't do anything regarding it , I try to movey arms legs but nothing works . One of the man raises his arms to my face then chants some weird stuff , his hand is pale and his thumb , actually his whole hand is the wrong way . I am utterly scared now when I saw that .
Just as he finishes chanting , my legs and arms begin to twitch . I begin sitting up , no problems either , I sit up on the bed like it's nothing . I walkout the room and they follow . But it's not me doing this , my body isn't in my control . It's like I am possessed or some sort .

The guy that chanted weird spells on me now raises his hand just as a portal begins to form just ahead of us . I try to resist but nothing works . I walk in the portal and I hear a swoosh before I fall to the ground . As I fall I save my face from the fall .
I save my face....I have control , I finally got my control of my body back ! I turn to look around . The two black men are standing there .

I stare and they begin walking and one raises his hand . My eyes slowly lose Their power and The world goes Blank , Again..

_________________________________________

Wow , this book changed my thoughts . It's actually Interesting, I don't think I need any more voices to help me read this . I am really curious on what happens next .

Just as I say this , the cab arrives . I hope in and he begins to drive . I don't even chat with the driver , I usually say hi to everyone I meet but right now I am thinking about the book . Is this book real ? A portal ? No it can't be !?

The book left me with questions just as I reached home .