Six

Handle twists , and doors slowly opens. When I saw the person standing out the door , I smiled .
There , standing on the doorstep in full formals suit is Bruno .
"Oh hello boss , Good morning " I say .
"Good morning !" He replies .
I invited him in then he walked to my living room .

He looks around as I go to the kitchen to bring him a glass of water . I pour some water in a cup then begin to bring it to the living room. As I make the corner I see Bruno crouching down to see my collection of books .
"Here " I say handing the water to him .
He takes it from my hand , "Now I Know how much you like reading books " he says giggling ."Oh , yeah it's just I collect all the books I have read. 
"So you have read these all ?!" He asks astonished .
I nod .
"Please sit down , and we can talk " I say pointing towards the couch . He nods then walks towards the couch and haves a seat .My eyes go to the book on the left of the couch . I think he followed my eyes and saw the book .
"So this is the book huh ? " He asks
"Um yeah ..." I answer
He picks it up then begins to flip it ,
"Please don't remove the bookmark alright " I say laughing awkwardly
"Haha alright " He replies .

After a hot minute he puts the book down . I can see his face , it has a mix feelings of amaze, excitement , anger , etc .
"When are you gonna finish this ?" He asks
"I am reading as fast as I can ,I am not sure how long it will take " I say
"Ok , I had given you a week time but I will give you one week extra . This week is only 4 days now , and I know you can't complete it in this time , so I am giving you one week extra time . The next Sunday you'll see me and I will take the book -"

"But I -

"I ...Will...Take....No....Excuses ..." he says

"For now I have to leave , Nice to see you Shawn . See you On the next Sunday" He says as he walks out .
I am sitting there on the couch as he leaves .As the door closes I scream in excitement. I would've covered it by this week but since I got more time I can read it peacefully .
The door opens ,
I control my expressions the look at the door , Bruno is peeking in ,
"No excuses , mind it " he says smiling .
I don't know till this day if he saw me say that or no , but I think he probably saw , but why didn't he reduce it again if he heard me ,
God knows .

As I smile I take the book then flip to the next chapter . My reading eyes scour to the first lines of the chapter and I begin to read ..

_______________________________________

Chapter 8

I barely slept that night .I was excited to go and see the outside world . My eyes took barely 3 hours of rest . It was 7 AM when I woke up . I got to my morning routine then knocked on the wall next to Ryan's room . As I finished brushing someone opened the door .
I smile and look at him coming through .
Ryan wishes me a good morning . I wish back . He gives me a little quick soft kiss then goes to the washroom . As I continue my routine in the room .

I brush my hair . Put some lip balm on , then wait for Ryan to come out .
And he does ,
The door opens I look towards it and out comes a guy which I didn't know looked like this ,
Wet hair covering his eyes , water dripping down his chin , water droplets flowing down his abs , his white sparkly teeth reflect the light as he smiles at me , wrapped in a towel , standing by the door is the Love of my life .

I can't seem to take my eyes off of him , my cheeks begin to blush , just like our first kiss. He comes closer every second , each second my heartbeat going more than 100 . I got deja vu and I know what happens after this .
He comes closer ,I close my eyes .I can hear him breath and I hold my breath
"Am I that hot that you can't stop staring at me " he whispers in my ear ,
I open my eyes then exhale . I smile then push him away .
"Oh Hey ! Where are you going ? " He asks just as I go in the bathroom and close the door .
"Thank you for understanding me , I needed some alone time to get dressed " he says loudly
As soon as I hear this I open the door and peek . Ryan is just outside the door ,
"You! -"
I close it shut once again .

I wait patiently for him to walk out . I rest my body against the bed the stars at the door .
10 -15 minutes pass then the handle swings . Ryan walks out now in his usual look , still hot with his usual outfit .
I was so focused on the door I didn't even see him come out . He giggles then jumps to the other side of my bed . I suddenly come back to reality . Ryan pulls me down then looks me in the eyes . His hand takes my thigh then places it on his hips , his arms around my waist , my arms on his back . He took the first move , and I lost .

It was 8:15 AM when he came out the shower . It was 10:12 AM when we both woke up to the sound of thuds upstairs . Our arms wrapped around our bodies
we both didn't want to move out of this position but we had to . Ryan got up then wore his clothes , I wrapped a blanket around my chest then laid on the bed .
I smiled as I saw him looking at me.
"You better wake up too , we are going out you remember ?" He says
"When ?" I answer as I wake up
"Prob about 12 ? " He says
I nod as the blanket slips down my chest .
I see him smile as he sees me then ties his shoe laces.
I get up then sit on the side of the bed .
Ryan throws me a pair of clothes then says to put it on . I nod .

As I am walking to the bathroom he pulls me to him . I can feel his heartbeat . He kisses me on the hands then says "I'll me waiting dear " . I smile then walk in .
About a few minutes later I walk out dressed . Ryan smiles when he sees me , as I see him walk to me I notice a red mark on his neck .
A mark ?
It's ...
It's mine ..
I gave it to him .
It's a hickey .

I gasp on some air then rain to my drawer and I get some foundation cream then rub it on the mark as he watches me do it . When I don't see any red marks I take some air in then sigh .
"Problem fixed " I say sighing .
He giggles as he takes my hand then walks me out .
Outside we take a unusual turn . Usually we go left to the Hallway but today we are going right .
He explains that this side leads us to the garage . We both walk down some decent stairs . As a metal door comes to view .
He opens the door as I see his veins pop out the arms , seeing the effort required to open the door .
After some seconds it slowly opens . The metal door opens to reveal a door . He pushes it too and I am shocked on what I see .

There is a  garage 2 × bigger than warehouses . And you can't name a vehicle not in there . Cars , bikes , Cycles , Tanks , Trucks , etc . In the middle of the way to the huge exit door I see a woman and some men standing .
I know immediately who is there ,
Christina is talking with some of her guards .
She glanced at me once then stared and smiled at me as I walked to her . Ryan scoots to the side , salutes then stands still .
"Well , Good afternoon Anna !" She says
I shake my head . She nods then gets onto a wildly modified car . All metal , black , some bits of red , etc . She gets in the seat next to the driver . One of the guard enters from the left side then Ryan comes in though the right .

The driver takes it swift last all the vehicles . Soon we pass the huge metal exit door . I look back as it closes .
We are outside . Those good old times in the sun .
The sun ?
I haven't seen the sun in , years .
The drives drives it past the different pathways of gravel , sand , concrete then we reach a city , sorta ?
The city is all damaged and giving zombie apocalypse vibes.
The driver pulls up just around a large stadium then we get off . Everything is silent . The wind breezing . I catch Ryan's hands then walk with him .

Christina walks forward as we follow her . She gets on to a stage in the middle of the stadium
But , nobody's there
"Why are we here ? " I ask her
She smiles then takes a whistle out her pocket.
The whistle went
Whoooo-

What happened there was amazing !

I needed to rub my eyes two times because I couldn't believe it ....

________________________________________

I am left on a cliffhanger . What was the thing she saw that got her so off guard ! What did she see ? I am left with a lot of questions . Like Anna .

Maybe we are related ?

I laugh it out .