9. Sebastian Vettel And The Quest For The Pieces Of Tradition

A whirlwind of 24 hours had left Alice without a break to consider her feelings. Because, in fact, this was the first time since she had last seen Sebastian, that she had left her own mind behind and just lived in the moment with him.
He was kind and thoughtful, always making her laugh. Passionate and almost as stubborn as herself, but more considerate. A tad impatient, from knowing what he wanted. Craving perfection, she found it the darndest thing that he had now chosen to spend his life with imperfection. As he was perfect himself, perhaps it was a case of opposites attract. Attract, indded. He was beautiful, handsome. Gentle features of warmth and care, lovingly and sweet. His eyes big enough to grasp the whole world, but he was only ever looking at her, with so much understanding that she felt listened to for the first time in her life. And the plush lips being a match for her own, he felt succulent and let her do so more often than they could bear, leaving them raw from her touch. His hair so soft to the touch and delicate between her fingers, he still let her play with it, run her fingers through it whenever they were intimate, pretending not to be jealous of such curls. He really let her do everything she wanted to him... and his body. He knew what to do with his body and he certainly knew what to do with hers. Every little touch felt like magic, and she had such longed for a moment of ecstasy with him, but the hours going by in a flash, they had arrived in Vegas in an urgency and Sebastian's gleeful desperation carrying her away to the point where all she wanted was for their life to begin together, as well. There was no longer any doubt that he was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, the man she wanted to dedicate her life to. No question of his love for her being as true as her own for him.

Sebastian held her hand, as they were finding their way through the hallways to their hotel rooms. Each their own. He had suggested already booking the honeymoon suite, but Alice felt it bad luck to stay in it before the I Dos, and just as much staying together before the wedding night.
During the long, long flight, there had been more than rest on the agenda, that apart from the honeymoon suite and separate rooms, Alice had gone through the list of traditions he would have to endure, but he was onboard with anything that made he happy. She was melting.
Las Vegas was quite a loud city, awake and a rush. The night covered in neon lights, they waited for daylight to start their order of business. Of course, Alice would need a dress. And she would not be standing at the altar looking fancy, without Sebastian looking just as much so. And then the traditions: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. They had quite a job to get done before they could share a bed... and whatever else.

Being surprised by how calm she was being, Sebastian was still keeping an eye on her, as if he was expecting her to spiral at any moment. Perhaps she had been expecting it to come too. But being with him was easy, it felt right. And it felt scary. In the good way. No doubts, only trust, freefalling. Happiness. Don't spiral... Don't spiral... Don't spiral... Sebastian gave her a kiss on the cheek, as he had felt her hand tighten around his, and she relaxed, meeting his lips with hers.
"Where do you want to go first?", his eyes overpowered her and she melted against him.
Returning to face the street, she focused on the sidewalk to not get distracted by his gaze, "I think it would best to get the outfits out of the way first. Then we can pick the accessories that match, instead of the other way around. God knows how long it will take for you to pick a suit. You know what, maybe you should go first," chuckling to herself. 
"Whatever you say," swinging their hands back and forth, he was still in his giddy mood.
His giddiness was completely visible by the grin on his face, as she leaned her head towards him, "You like when I take charge?"
"Maybe... just don't do it too much or I will have to take you before the wedding night," he gave her shoulder a little suggestive push, making her take a step away from him. 
"Oh no, I'm scared." She returned the earlier consideration by planting her lips on his cheek, warm and slightly fuzzy.
They walked through the streets a bit more, as they started approaching stores that would look like they contained clothes.
Sebastian stopped, and looked through one of the store windows, "Have you thought about what kind of dress you want?"
"No... it doesn't have to be a wedding dress, I just want something pretty and comfortable," trying to scope through the window herself, "I think I will know when I see it. You know?"
"But I can't see it, right?"
"Exactly."
He took her other hand, holding her both and making her face him, "Just, don't think. Just feel. Pick any dress you want. For once in your life, don't look at the pricetag. Whatever you like, you shall get."
"I love you... but..."
"No, Alice."
She shook herself head, disappointed in herself for going with the 'buts' again, "Okay. I'm sorry. I love you," giving him a quick smack on the lips, "Despite your money."
They continued their walk, "I love you too. Despite your rocking ass," grabbing said attribute on her behind. 
"Sebastian!", she pulled him close by his arm, slightly embarrassed but still infatuated with his attraction to her.
"What?", he knew, of course he did, playing dumb, the idiot. He enjoyed toying with her, forcing his love on her.
Feeling her cheeks blush, "You can't say things like that in public!", even if they did have quite an effect on her.
"We're in Vegas, Alice. Look, they got some dresses in here!", trying to distract her, he dragged her with him inside. They did indeed have some dresses, nice and beautiful dresses.