10. The Sun And The Moon

It was a long walk back to the hotel rooms, as they were both filling up with nerves. It wasn't doubt, it was 'wow, this is really happening'.
    Sebastian's room was right next to to hers, giving her some extra comfort. He was right there, if she needed him.
    He stopped in front of the doors, "Okay, so..."
    "Yeah."
    Looking at each other, they shared the nerves and confidence in each other. This was really happening.
    "I should probably... I need to shower. And wash my hair," she took out the hairband and ran her fingers through the slightly tangled locks.
    He followed suit, touching the tips of her hair, "Is it necessary? Will it-you be ready?"
    "They have a blow drier in the room. It should be fine, it shouldn't take long. I already shaved this morning."
    "Shaved?", repeating with curiousity.
    She suggested down her body, "My legs, my armpits..."
    "Oh! I thought you meant the...", he chuckled with his eyes too going downwards.
    "The?...", attempting to finish his sentence before she clocked his suggestion, "No! No."
    Taking a step towards her, he let his fingers touch hers, "Good. I like it the way it is."
    "Shush!", she glanced around with a giggle, slightly embarrassed. No one were around, but he was having a little less trouble than her, talking so intimately in public.
    "I should probably shave too," scratching at his beard. It wasn't really a beard, just stubble.
    Touching his other cheek to feel the soft hair, she didn't really mind it, "I like a little scruff."
    "A little, yes. But this is getting out of hand," maybe he really thought he had grown a full beard. But he looked just as pretty shaven.
    She grabbed his wrist to look at his watch, "How much time do we have?"
    "We have to leave in an hour and a half."
    "Yikes," taking a few steps back to distance herself, "Okay. Okay. And we also need to pack for the honeymoon suite."
    He grabbed hold of her hand before she could step too far back from him, "We'll just hand our luggage to the reception and they will take care of it."
    "I need to get my hair done and my make-up...", already feeling overwhelmed by what she was listing.
    "Sweetie," using his soft voice to persuade her to relax, "Just start by getting yourself ready. Then I'll come to your room when I am done, and begin packing your things. We can easily make it."
    "I'm sorry. Yes. You're right," giving herself a frown as she nodded in agreement.
    He gave her a quick kiss, but she had already started to calm down. Not that she minded the kiss, it was just harder to drag herself away from him without pulling him with her into her room, when he was smooth talking her.
    "See you soon," he gave her another kiss, and she embraced him in her arms to just hold on a little longer, before they exchanged the bags from the shopping spree, and parted to their different rooms.

    Rushing through the shower, the waiting for drying her hair was driving her crazy. Why did her hair have to be so thick and dense? She could hear Sebastian rustling through the wall; he was already packing. Maybe she didn't need to rush quite so much, as her saviour would soon be arriving.
    Letting her hair breathe in the cooler air, she sat down in front of the mirror to look over her face and what make-up supplies she had brought. Dark mascara and eyeliner, that was easy. The eyeshadow selection was limited, but she did like the nude pink with a pearl-ish finish. That could do. And with matching nude lipstick, the job felt done. It was always simple.
    A couple knocks on the door, she opened to find Sebastian looking handsome and dapper, making her blush and shyly cover her mouth. He was wearing a coat over his suit, so she couldn't really get a proper look at his outfit, but he had shaved and done his hair, making the curls extra fluffy.
    "You look really handsome." The compliment spread across his cheeks.
    "Y-you... you look...", he felt starstruck, but there she was, only standing in a bathrobe with her hair still looking like an uncombed mess.
    She took his arm and got him inside the room, "I just need to do my hair...," he interrupted her to finish his sentence, "You look beautiful, Alice." She didn't even need to put some rosey make-up on her face, he had already taken care of the colour of her cheeks.
    "Thank you," letting her lips give his own cheek a moment of appreciation, she soon after rubbed the lipstick off his face with her thumb, before sitting back down to do her hair and he began packing.
    Some solid strokes with the brush, she could maintain the mane behind her back, twirling it to a loose bun, keeping some free at the front and slightly covering up the scarred area still not fully outgrown. It was better than her average bun... maybe she should make a second attempt, if she could improve it... It felt so surreal that she was getting ready for her wedding. Sebastian sat down on the bed. He had finished packing. No, it was good. There was always the possibility she could make it worse.    "Can you help me put in the lotus?"
    "Really?"
    "Yes. Come."
    Opening the box for him, he took it it gently, and touched her hair just as gently, more afraid to make a mess than he had been in the store. But she could see his concentrated face reflected in the mirror, as he did his best to place it in the center.
    "And the necklace," handing it to him as well. His fingers tickled down her back by the intimate touch on her neck, making the little hairs stand up as he locked it around her.
    She got up from her seat to get dressed. Not in the wedding dress, as she was strict about that and would have to change into it at the chapel office, as Sebastian had arraigned for her. When she pulled down the bathrobe over her shoulders, he quickly turned his feet as to not look at her naked body, and she let out a slight chuckle, "You can look at me, if you want."
    "But then I won't be able to wait until after the wedding." He stayed put, with his back turned, and she gave him another chuckle, as she quickly got dressed in her jeans and shirt attire.
    "Ready?"
    She looked around the room and gave herself a final check in the mirror.
    "Ready."