Chapter 1: First Fight/Meet Ran Yakumo

(The Children of Fog are seen scattering across the globe as they prepare the creatures to attack the Earth. Meanwhile a portal opens up, revealing Yukari Yakumo.)

Yukari: So this is the Earth, huh? An interesting planet

(She starts flying away.)

(Meanwhile, Kazuki is seen exploring a new place known as Ba Sing Se along with his younger sister.)

Kazuki: Ba Sing Se, I wonder what awaits us.

Katerea: Me too, big bro.

(Katerea and Kazuki then go to have some coffee before finding a place to stay. Suddenly the place starts trembling as the citizens start panicking.)

Citizen 1: AN EARTHQUAKE?

Citizen 2: ATOMIC BOMB?

Citizen 3: SPUTNIK?

Citizens: (run in unison) HELP!

(They start running as a small fog comes in, and both Kazuki and Katerea turn to see Cobra Man.)

Kazuki: What do you want?

(Cobra Man dashes at them, and Kazuki picks Katerea up as they start running from him until they get to the dead end. Cobra Man catches up to them.)

Cobra Man: Give her to me, or you will pay the price!

(Kazuki steps up and prepares to transform.)

Kazuki: Henshin!

(Kazuki transforms into Kamen Rider J.)

Cobra Man: What the?

J: I'm not just a fan of Kamen Rider J, I am Kamen Rider J!

(J then kicks Cobra Man away, and then both charge at each other as J grabs Cobra Man and slams him with a suplex move. Cobra Man then gets up, grabs him and throws him away. As he prepares to attack him, J kicks him in the face before being punched in the face. J then slams his fingers on his right eye, harming him.)

J: J-Jump!

(J jumps as he prepares to finish Cobra Man.)

J: J-Punch!

(J punches Cobra Man, breaking his skull, and subsequently killing him.)

(Unfortunately, Wasp Woman and Lizard Man notice their comrade's death, and decide to search for the culprit of his death.)

(Back to Kazuki and Katerea, they are seen returning to the place they found to stay. Suddenly they see a yokai from another world, and both Kazuki and her stare at each other as their hearts beat. They then snap out and speak up.)

Kazuki: Um... hello. Do you live here?

Ran: Nope, I just came here

Kazuki: I see... what's your name?

Ran: Ran Yakumo. And yours?

Kazuki: I'm Kazuki Hikaru. And this is my little sister Katerea Hikaru.

Katerea: (smiles) Hi.

Ran: Nice to meet you.

Kazuki: Nice to meet you too.

(Katerea nods, and then they go to their room to sleep as the screen fades out.)