Chapter 2: Love at First Sight

(After having a rest, Kazuki and Ran go for a walk into a forest, where they have a private conversation.)

Kazuki: (awestruck) The forest holds many wonders, but none as captivating as you.

Ran: (surprised, then smiles) You're such a charmer, aren't you? Well, I am a shikigami serving the Yakumo family.

Kazuki: (charmed) I am the current Kamen Rider J. I protect my world from shadows, but here, I find only light.

(Ran looks into Kazuki's eyes, seeing the sincerity and courage within.)

Ran: (softly) In your eyes, I see a kindred spirit. Someone who values the balance of nature and the fight against darkness.

Kazuki: (moved) And in yours, I see wisdom and strength. Together, we could...

(Ran moves closer, her hand reaching for his.)

Ran: ...make this world and yours a better place. But tell me, Kazuki, what does your heart fight for?

Kazuki: (takes her hand) For hope, for tomorrow, and... perhaps for a chance to know you better.

(Their hands touch, and a gentle light surrounds them. The forest seems to sing with a newfound harmony.)

Ran: (blushes) The threads of fate are curious indeed. They've brought a hero to my side.

Kazuki: (smiles) And they've brought me to someone extraordinary.

(They then return to Ba Sing Se, where an old man is taking a sip of his tea until he notices them.)

Iroh: Hey there, would you like some tea?

(They approach Iroh, who then places two cups and place some tea on them. They pick up the cups, and they take a sip.)

Iroh: So? What brings you here.

Kazuki: Well, looks like an old enemy of the world is trying to finish what it started.

(Suddenly a wind blows strong.)

Kazuki: They're here.

(They then turn to see Wasp Woman, and then the screen fades out.)