Tara's Story

Tara was 13 when her father died and she knew it was his enemies bcuz he was Mafia King and he always trained his sons and daughter about mafia things and about business too . After he died it was hard for everyone and after some months Ms. Park's father also died so she had to leave for Korea and there she handled her father's business. Ms. Park sometimes call her kids but she didn't tell them about her adopting Riya ( her best friends daughter) nor she told them about her dating. She doesn't know that her kids are Mafia King and Queen although she knows that they are the famous business men and women in the world .
Tara joined business when she was 16 bcuz at that time company was going down so she stepped in handled everything after that her uncle ( Manav Oberoi ) announced that Tara will handle Oberoi enterprises and the boys will handle Oberoi industries.
Her brother's and chacha ji ( uncle)and
Chachi ji ( aunt) loves her alot and are protective over her and she also loves them . Her brother's are like typical brothers possesive and protective for their sister but loves to tease her😂 . But doesn't let anyone tease her ☠️.

Plz if you like the storyline then plz vote don't be a silent reader and if you want you give me suggestions for this story I'll not mind it .

BYEE
Author
❤️❤️