🌸 CHAPTER 5🌸

Mr. Kim's POV
Today I'm very excited to meet my soon to be Wife's children. She told me she has two daughters and two sons and one daughter is adopted. I'm so happy to finally get two daughters. But her sons and daughters don't know about my son's I wonder how will they react even my son's don't know about it. It was very difficult for me to convince them for this relationship.

Flashback
Mr. Kim called his sons in living Room and after some minutes they came downstairs to see their father a little nervous.

Jin : what happened dad you look nervous any problem?? ( He asked concerned about the matter)

Mr. Kim : first you guys sit down then I'll tell and pls try to understand me.

They sath on living rooms sofas facing their dad .

RM : now tell what's the matter .

Mr. Kim : sons actually you know na Ms. Lee ??

Tae : yeah dad we did a project together and you decided to start a partnership between her company and ours .

Mr. Kim : exactly sons actually I'm really in love with Ms. Lee and she loves me too.

1 minutes silence 😶

Mr. Kim : sons pls say something.

Jimin : dad how could you ?? ( He said while breaking the silence and and getting out of shock)

Jungkook : yeah dad we will not accept her as our mom. ( He said shouting)

Jin : kiddos calm down understand him first and keep your voice low.

J-hope : yeah and what's the problem she can't be a gold digger she is also a business woman like us .

Tae : but what about our mom ( he said while being emotional)

Mr. Kim : kids pls I always loved your mom but after her I found my peace in Ms. Lee. And we are dating from 1 and half year. And want to get married. ( He said while almost crying 😢)

Jin : dad you must be tired you go and freshen up and come for dinner I'll handle them.

Mr. Kim : ok ( he said and left )

Jin POV

Me : guys pls think about him it's been many years since mom died and he always busied himself with company's work. Don't he deserves someone who supports him and cares for him.

Jungkook:we also love dad and we care for him too.

Jin : it's not like that kook everyone needs a partner who stays by his side .

Suga : enough guys first we'll meet her and find out if she is not using our dad and if she is not using our dad and truly loves him then all of us are accepting her and that's final ( he said sternly which everyone accepted)

Jin : let's go and tell dad .

They reached at dining table and saw their dad with a sad face . They didn't like the fact that it was them who made their dad sad .

Author's POV

Everyone took their seats and it was silence for atleast 5 minutes and it got broken by Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim : I'm sorry 😔 it's ok if you guys are not accepting I'll not marry her but you all pls forgive me .

This broke their heart .

RM : no dad actually we were about to tell you are decision maknae line tell dad what was decided. ( He said gesturing towards maknae line)

Jimin : dad we are sorry we overreacted we didn't understand you.