🌸CHAPTER 7🌸

Tara's POV

We sat at our table and yeonjun oppa , jisso unnie , bangchan oppa and Armaan bhai were bringing our lunch.

WHEN

Two bitches came to our table and sat on shaurya and Arjun bhai's laptop making everyone's eyes widen at our table and she spoke making me angry.

??? : how about we meet at coffee ( she said in seductive tone obviously asking them out for a date )

Both my brother's stood up angrily and in result both bitches fell down.

( We'll deserved I thought 😏)

Shaurya & Arjun : how dare you both come near us huhh ( they yelled at them in anger )

### : why do you want to meet somewhere else we are ready for that too ( she said while trying to come near Arjun Bhai)

Before she can touch him I held her hand firmly and twisted it behind her back and
making her scream in pain and threatened her.

Me : listen bitches they will never go on a date with sluts they have much better standards understand. ( I said in threatening tone which scared them )

??? : you bitch who are you to say that huh I'm the queen here and now one can raise voice on me . ( she said while trying to be confident)

I pushed that bitch on this girl and both stumbled a little and after that I asked about their names.

Me : and who are you Bitches?? ( I asked while taking a seat and sitting like a boss )

??? : Emma the queen of this university no boy can reject me ( she said while trying to be a queen)

### : Anna her sister ( she said in same tone )

Me : listen I'm warning you last time if you mess with us one more time I'm sure you won't like the result. ( I said in cold and dangerous tone)

Anna : a-nd wh-y will we lis-ten to yo-u ( she said while stuttering)

( I like that effect 😏)

Me : bcuz if you don't I already said you won't like the results.

Emma: this bitch will not understand like this I will call my dad and he will teach you a lesson.

Me : sure ( I said with a smirk 😏)

Till now yeonjun oppa , jisso unnie , bangchan oppa and Armaan bhai came back and witnessed everything but kept quite bcuz they know my anger. Especially when it comes to my brother's.

After some minutes our university's principal came in and I stayed behind his back.

Principal : yeah princess tell me who's troubling my daughter's I will give that person throw that person out of this university. ( He said with concerned tone )

Emma: this bitch dad ( she said pointing towards me )

When he turned around he got shocked plus scared and sweats started forming on his forehead.

Me : so pls throw me out if this university or should I say my university ( I said with piercing gaze piercing right through his soul )

Principal: maa-m I don-t know about al-l thi-s pl-s forgive my daughter's ( he said while joining hands infront of me )

Emma & Anna: dad what is all this pls throw her out. ( They said while holding their dad's hand )

Principal: not only me you both should also say sorry bcuz she has the power to throw us out but no one have dare to even touch her bcuz she owns this university. ( He shouted at his daughter's and yanked his hands )