🌸CHAPTER 3🌸

They reached their Mansion in Korea and when they entered the mansion it was a shocking scene. They all made the mansion a mess. Jisso was standing in corner with a " so done look" . Then

Tara : what the hell is this going on ( she shouted ).

Now everyone were so shocked by the voice when they saw Tara standing at the door they ran towards them leaving everything and hugged her so tight.

Jisso : yahi leave you are chocking her.

They left her and started asking her questions.

Kai : when did you come noona why didn't you inform us. ( He said pouting)

Tara : leave mine but what you all have done look at the condition of the mansion first you all are gonna clean the mess then I'll answer you questions.

Beomgyu: yahh Armaan hyung pls save us .

Armaan : sorry I'm out of it doesn't as she says.

Soobin : that's right kids start working.

Tara: not only them but you too oppa .

Soobin: yeah yeah 😅

Jisso : leave it hyungs and Tara you go in your rooms and freshen up I'll make something for you all to eat.

Shaurya: yeah I'm hella tired now only food can fix me .😁

Armaan : this kid ( he said face palming himself) everyone chuckled at his reaction.

AT DINNING TABLE
They all came downstairs for the dinner.

              AT DINNING TABLE They all came downstairs for the dinner

They were eating their dinner when

Soobin: hyungs and Tara you all are suddenly in Korea without informing.

Armaan : actually yeonjun insisted to come Korea that's why.

Tara : yeah and I also have a branch in Korea so I will take care of it till the time I'm here .

Kai: means hyung knew everything. But hyung you didn't tell us and that's not right. ( He said whining)

Yeonjun: yahh you brat I thought of giving you all a surprise but we were the one who got it after seeing the mansion.

Lisa: unnie when will you go to meet aunt.

Arjun : oh yeah we forgot to inform her.

Tara : don't worry we'll give her a surprise.

Shaurya: no more surprises princess pls tell her that we will come to meet her.

Tara : no need-

She was cut off by her phones ring. She saw and it was Ms. Park.

Shaurya: who is it ?

Tara : it's Mom. ( She picked up the call and put it on speaker)

Ms. Park : hello my child how are you ? ☺️