4. Glamoured by the Cullens

Photo Made with Bing AI

September 2nd, 2008
1:55 PM

 Classroom 19, Forks High, Forks, Washington

   Mike would make me late for Biology, and I hope Angela didn't think I was ignoring her. We talked about classes at lunch, and she said we should be partners in Biology. I wouldn't say I liked classes where you have to have partners, but what can I do about it?

   "Mike, please hurry up," I groaned as Mike kept getting sidetracked talking to random people in the halls going to their class.

   "Oh right, sorry, Bella," Mike smiled, and we finally walked again. We walked out of several buildings before finally getting to the biology room, "Your last class is on the complete opposite side of the school, but don't worry, just wait here, and I'll take you there,"

   "Okay, I'm sorry you were late to class." I could tell the tardy bell was about to ring.

   "Oh, don't worry about it. I'll be excused because I am helping you out. See you in an hour," He said before jogging off.

   I entered the classroom just as the bell rang. I found Angela, who already had a partner. She was looking at me with an apologetic face. It's understandable. "Go ahead and take your seat," The Teacher said, pointing to the only empty seat.

   I gulped as I made eye contact with Edward. he looked just as pissed as before. I didn't understand what was going on. He looked like he was about to decapitate me. I noticed I was standing before a fan, but only when Edward made a scene by covering his nose.

   I sat down in my chair. Looking down, I could feel his gaze burning into the side of my head. I gulped and looked at Angela, who was glaring at Edward. Was this some type of transphobia? Was I about to be hate-crimed like Adelaide?

   I began asking the Teacher if I could switch seats, but then Edward stood up, hurrying his seat back. The sound of it scraping only brought more attention. He stormed out of the room, and the Teacher scolded him to sit back down. 

   "Uh... Swan, you will be okay for today. We are just going over textbook stuff," Mr Banner told me, and I nodded... what the hell just happened?

   I have had my fair share of being bullied or attacked, but this was the scariest out of all of them, and he didn't even lay his hands on me or speak. I think I was shaken up because of his aura. It was scary and intimidating. He was about twice my height, and he was fit. He probably could have killed me if he laid a finger on me.

   I tried to calm down and listen to the lecture. Thankfully, I had already learned the basics of this class because I was in AP Biology in Arizona. I don't think they had many AP or Honors classes here, so most of this would just be repeat stuff for me.

   One of the side effects of being on HRT is that you have to use the restroom a lot, so I tried to do this when class was in session. Schools don't have family bathrooms, so it is safer for me to use the boy's room when everyone is busy. So, with this in mind, I spotted the restrooms in this building while Mike guided me here.