🤍 1

Stormy Marie, 18 year old birthday was two days ago, she one of smartest person in college pretty soon she'll be graduating that makes her super happy to finally be done with school

Stormy Marie, 18 year old birthday was two days ago, she one of smartest person in college pretty soon she'll be graduating that makes her super happy to finally be done with school. Y'all might think that her life is oh so perfect but it's not fr because she's playing her role as the side chick to one of the dangerous man in the city and he gotta wifey that staying with him. Stormy knows about the wifey because she did her research and look through his phone while he was sleeping but the wife don't know about her. Stormy doesn't care as long as she getting unlimited dick, some good food and loots of money and unlimited shopping sprees. She be thanking God all the time because he been saving her from pregnancy since she's not on birth control or none of that and she been filled with lots of cum she even swallowed some of it. Sometimes Stormy be wishing the nigga is hers without sharing with nobody because he treat her so good and always making sure she having a good day. Before she became a side chick she was staying with her mama in a three bedroom apartment with not enough money to do anything, she was walking around looking broke everybody used to make fun of her until her best friend who always rocked the new new shit came to save the day. She introduced Stormy to the dangerous man and they both hooked up more by getting to know each other, he took her shopping that first day and got her hair done because he ain't wanna talk to a bitch that look like a crackhead. She had it made and she was eating good, he bought her a nice five bedroom house with her name on everything of course. Good pussy will make a nigga do anything for you! She ain't knew he was multi-million dollar rapper til she look him up on YouTube and listen to a couple of songs, she now play his songs everywhere.

"Storm turn around, do a 360 for me."she twirled around on her heels for her mama who was in the kitchen cooking. Stormy made her mama her personal chef because she doesn't like cooking but she'll cook for her man only. "You look cute or whatever, where that nigga taking you now?"Yes, Stormy tells her mama literally everything because a real mama doesn't judge their kids as long as they are making good choices and being street smart.

"Nowhere because I'm rocking with Kia today, we're getting our nails and hair done."Just when she said that Kia had texted saying she was outside  in the black rover. Stormy stole a piece of chicken kiss her mama on the cheek and left out the door to get in the car, she got about three cars but she don't drive so that's why she let other people drive her around. Stormy phone vibrated soon as she was about to start up a conversation she look down at it and began smiling from ear to ear Kia knew exactly who was on the phone she's so happy for her best friend because she found love even if it's somebody else husband. Kia on the other hand, she's talking to one of the homies that she keep a secret. Nobody knows who she talking to but her best friend because they both around each other every-day. One day Kia going to show the world who been making her happy and spoiling her with everything but not for awhile.

"Ohh I can't wait to wrapped these hands around some dick,"Stormy said showing off her nails, she was geeked because her nigga just cash app her $500. "Let's go get our hair done now then we can go back to my house and eat, my mama cooking." One thing about Stormy she doesn't pretty much like eating out because her mama makes the best foods and she love to cook, she told herself that she'll surprise her mama with her own restaurant one day.

"Girl,"Kia rolled her eyes texting on her phone and driving at the same time. Her mama tells her all the time about texting and driving but Kia does whatever she wanna do and she's good at multitasking. Stormy very cautious whenever she be driving, she doesn't fool around with her phone until she get to her destination, if somebody call her phone she answer on the Bluetooth inside the car. "We're here bitch! And look there's your nigga over there, is he's with his wife?"Kia was being a little too messy and that ain't sit well with Stormy at all, she ended up stepping outta the car watching her step since it was a small hill she ain't wanna embarrassed herself and fall. That would be crazy since her nigga is across the street with his boys. Kia and Storm held hands and went in the hair salon to get their hair together. They was doing what they did best which was gossiping in the salon, right now they're gossiping about the niggas that's outside hanging out. Stormy stayed quiet the whole time texting her nigga back and forth, he doesn't know she's nearby and can see him from her view. Kia was gossiping with them she's friendly and can get along pretty much with anybody and Storm hate that shit she been told her best friend to not be too friendly with bitches but Kia doesn't listen. And with her not listening soon she's about to lose the only one who had her back through everything but right now Stormy just playing her cards right she watching to see what Kia would do next.

"Why you so quiet girl, you alright? I'm done with your hair you look pretty."Storm just smile at her hairdresser and said thank you before getting up and leaving a tip. She waited until Kia got done with her hair the girl was moving so slow that she wanted to leave her friend but she ain't wanted to seem like a bad friend.

"Posed for some pictures girl, you really do look pretty Stormy."Kia held up her phone as Stormy did what was told then she send over the pics to post on Twitter and Facebook. As Stormy was doing that her nigga was staring straight at her without saying anything all because he had wifey on the side of him. He decided to take his wife on a shopping spree and spend time with her since she been bitching about him not spending time with her lately, his mind was on Stormy the whole time he was just fake smiling at everything wifey was saying to him. He's not really married it's just a contract, there wasn't a big wedding or none of that like how wifey wanted it to be because he ain't wanted to be marry to her at all. He only did it to protect his reputation of being the dangerous man in the city, he doesn't wanna go by that shit. He and wifey barely know each other because he doesn't tell her everything he's a very private person. Nobody know anything about him at all but one special person to him.

Top and 4.3k others likes
Stormy Love Marie ❣️: He get money I get money to like who gone trick on who 🤧

2.3k likes
Kia Da Boss 👸🏾🖤: Body count so low I might say I'ma virgin 💋