🤍 5

Stormy waited outside when KD mama came to the door with an attitude asking why she's knocking at the door and when she ask was her dad was present it got quiet that's when KD himself came to the door and let Stormy in the house Kentrell had follo...

Stormy waited outside when KD mama came to the door with an attitude asking why she's knocking at the door and when she ask was her dad was present it got quiet that's when KD himself came to the door and let Stormy in the house Kentrell had follow close behind. Stormy look around the house and look at all the pictures on the wall when her dad came to stand on the side of her.

"Baby girl,"Stormy turned her head at the nickname her dad had call her with a slight smile. She look around noticing that Kentrell was staring at her looking sad. She felt bad for leaving him in the car and not saying anything when he was tryna spark up a conversation to make her laugh. Stormy told Kentrell to come stand with her while she talk to her dad, first he wasn't going but he told himself that he'll do whatever it takes to make her smile. KD stood on the other side looking goofy as ever, he always laughing during serious conversation he can't take anything serious. "We have a lot of catching up to do, follow me to the office."Kentrell had grabbed her hand and they follow close behind in the office. Stormy sat across from her daddy's desk ready to get on him for leaving her and her mama to fend for themselves because all the shit her mama told her about him is correct she doesn't want anything to do with him.

"Why did you leave and why you ain't come back? Type of father that do that shit, you left me and mama to fend for ourselves, I had to go around to school getting bully because I couldn't afford that rich lifestyle. Y...."Stormy cut herself off shaking her head, she ain't wanted to start crying because her daddy wasn't there.

"Stormy La'Rae,"that made her look up because that's not her middle name. "Did your mama ever showed you your birth certificate?"Her dad fished around his desk drawer to grabbed the certificate then he handed it to his daughter who look like she ain't have any words to speak. KD spoke up shaking his head.

"So you really thought your middle name was really Marie? Damn how could your mama lie to her own child?"

"Idk but my mama always told me she'd never lie to me because I'm her only daughter. She had me walking around flossing with the name Stormy Marie I don't even know my last name because she ain't never told me. The school I went to ain't know it either they just say my name, Stormy my real name or that's fake to?"Stormy lay her head on Kentrell chest ready to start crying. Right now she doesn't know who she really is because she grew up with everybody lying to her.

"Stormy La'Rae Thompson is your full name it's on your birth certificate, and I'm your father Brandon Thompson.... I wanted to see you again but your mama changed her number and done moved without telling me. I left because your mama had called 12 and lied saying I was putting my hands on her and was abusing you, I served jail time over some lies."Brandon showed his daughter some proof on why he was in jail. "Storm I thought about you day and night hoping I'll see you again thanks to my nephew he brought you to me."Kentrell grabbed Stormy hand and hold her closer to him just letting the tears fall on his shirt. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, Stormy been through a lot and he wanted to be there for her a lot more especially when she's carrying his baby. Brandon look up seeing how Kentrell holding his daughter shaking his head, he heard a lot while he was locked down and didn't want his daughter to become the side chick but he's a little too late for that. Stormy got up to answer her phone and it was her mother on the line.

"Mama why did you lie about my identity huh? My middle name isn't Marie then where you get it from? Then you sent dad to jail because you lied saying he abused me and put his hands on you, why did you lie mama?"The line went quiet and all you can hear is heavy breathing before her mother began speaking, Stormy had it on speaker so her dad can hear the full conversation but of course her mama doesn't know yet.

"I lied because I didn't want you to be name after your dad's side of the family okay, your name is Stormy La'Rae but I wanted to change it to Marie but it cost money. Baby I didn't wanted you to be around that side of the family because I ain't really wanted a kid by your father, his family don't like me. But I ain't wanted to get a abortion either so I just said fuck it, but I wanted you to be name after me but your daddy made me name you after him since you was his first-born. He was there til you got a little older then I got tired of seeing him and it's all his mama fault, she wanted to erased me outta her son's life that's why I made it happen, if that side of the family didn't like me then they wasn't seeing my child."No words could come outta Stormy mouth she was speechless, KD mama came in the office smirking after hearing the conversation, she ain't never like Stormy mama after she took her brother from her favorite sister in-law now that her brother not with his bm she been plotting to get her brother back with his ex.

"Aw shut up bitch you sound like a fucking munchkin."KD mama said rolling her eyes, she want her brother ex to be back in the house the one he was about to marry and have all his kids. Stormy anger got the best of her and she raised her hand and slapped KD's mama, she doesn't play when a mf disrespect her mama.

"Don't ever disrespect my mama in my presence ion give a fuck who you is. These hoes done lost their mind man."Stormy bumped pass Kd mama and walked outta the office with her mama still on the phone. KD mama was about to run up and attack when Brandon stood up defending his daughter's mom then he went to find Storm in his house. He found her after hearing her voice yelling on the phone. He wanted to meet his daughter in peace without drama being involved but he should've known it would definitely be drama when his sister around probably the reason why her husband left her for his other baby mama. KD look over at his mama shaking his head, he wasn't too much a mama's boy he always like going to his dad's house because he knew how his mama is, got too mouth but can't fight. Kentrell phone kept going off it was his wife she sent him a lot of text messages that he didn't have time to read, he know he done fucked up especially getting Stormy pregnant. Brandon came back in the office with his daughter who held onto his hand.

"Are we all good now?"Brandon asked coming around his desk and sitting down in his black reclining chair. "My daughter came to surprised me  y'all don't know what that shit mean to me, I haven't seen Storm since she was a little girl and now I all I really want is to spend a daddy and daughter's day so I can really get to know her. Do anybody got something to say before I dismiss this meeting?"Nobody said nothing everybody just stood looking around when KD mama spoke up while looking over at Kentrell shaking her head.

"You're just like your mama, messing around with a married man, and you should be ashamed cheating on your wife knowing it can messed up your future. You sitting there ignoring your wife's text and calls when you should've just answer to see what she wanted but that's too late because I read in the tabloid that she's sending you back in jail, she posted pics of you two together now you're in trouble."She walked outta the office sipping her wine smirking, since no man wanna be with her she wanna stop every happy couple from loving on each other. Brandon shake his head and turned his head to look over at Kentrell and Stormy arguing trying see what's going on but Stormy ended up storming outta house. KD was trying to calm down Kentrell so he won't punch a hole into the wall, he seen his mama in the back smirking which made him turned up on her.... He ended up getting his stuff together so he can go to his dad's.

"Don't say shit to me bitch! I'll choke slam your ass through a glass table!"Kentrell yelled at KD mama and walked outside to see Stormy sitting outside waiting on her lyft to go home. What really hurt him was when she told him that she's getting an abortion.... Stormy about ready to get back to herself and become single again. "Storm I love you baby, I'm sorry. Please don't get rid of my baby I want us to be a family together."

"Bye Kentrell...."Stormy got up and went to get inside the lyft without another word.