🤍 3

"Ma who tf is my daddy and I want some answers right now!"Stormy said as she walked in her mama's house, she just got done crying in the car, her eyes was puffy and red

"Ma who tf is my daddy and I want some answers right now!"Stormy said as she walked in her mama's house, she just got done crying in the car, her eyes was puffy and red. At the time she ain't really care for having a dad because it was always her and her mama, sometimes she wish that she had other siblings but her mama don't want anymore kids, well she was pregnant again but she claimed that she had a miscarriage.

"Don't ever just walked in my shit doing all that fucking cussing little girl! Fuck wrong with you?" Stormy grabbed her mama's arm when she was walking away going to put her coffee cup in the sink and she got slapped in the face. She was shocked because her mama ain't never raised her hand to hit her at all.

"Mama who is my daddy, stop beating around the bush and answer the question please."Stormy sat down at the table waiting for her mama to sit across from her but she never did she just remain standing up. "I'm not leaving this house until you give me some answers."Stormy mom just straight up ignore her then ask why is she asking about her father all of sudden because she never ask about him before. Stormy took out her phone showing the pic of her and KD together when they were little kids playing on the playground. That made her mama super mad that she began telling everything  she even told her daughter to stay away from that side of the family.

"Stay tf away from that fucking family Stormy! Your daddy left you to fend for yourself and left me to pick up the pieces, he didn't care about his little girl who had to grow up getting bully all because she couldn't afford the rich lifestyle I had to work my ass off to try and make sure you was straight. I'm happy you grew up and found somebody who made all your dreams come true, I want you to have the best life that I didn't get to have."Stormy stayed quiet the whole time, she wanted to say something but her mama wouldn't let her say anything and that pisses her off. "No don't say shit just stay away from that family, if that side really care and wanted to see you they would've been found a way to see you but they didn't."Stormy mama walked off into another room leaving her to think about everything she was saying but she still wanted to meet her dad. It been eighteen years since she really got to know her dad, she wanted to know what he look like at least and to hear his side of the story on why he wasn't around.

"I haven't been around that side at all yet I only ran into KD, he had recognize me when I introduced myself at the studio, chill tf out...."Stormy got up getting ready to head out because Kentrell been blowing up her phone making her worry that something is wrong she wanted to ignore her mama and get to her man. "And you can't make me from staying away from KD because he always going to be around."Stormy look at her mama one last time and left out the door she was on the way to the hotel after putting the destination into the GPS it's an hour away from her. Kia had texted wanna know what she had plan because she wanted to spend time with her best friend with nobody around just the both of them enjoying a movie and having girls talk like they used to do. But that's going to have to wait because right now Stormy in traffic on the expressway going to see Kentrell and she done let Kia know that and of course she ain't text back. Stormy is very overwhelmed by everybody she needed a break to herself for once. She turned the car around and went home to shower and put on another outfit that's more sexier then she jumped back on the road and went straight to the hotel. It's like she haven't been focused on school at all because her mind been so heavy filled with everything, she deciding on dropping out to fulfilled in her dreams that she always wanted to do.

Soon as Stormy got to the hotel the lady at the desk stopped her from going on the elevator with an attitude but she ignore it and went up to see her man. Before she was about to knock a female had stormed out with an attitude then stopped in her track to look at Stormy.

"Why you coming to see my husband for?"Before Stormy could answer Kentrell stood in the doorway ushering her inside the room and made his wife to go home in tears. Stormy got in the bed getting a little comfortable, she been really sleepy lately and feeling sick. She thought maybe its a stomach bug or something and ignore it. Kentrell got in behind her rubbing circles over her stomach smiling because he knows that it's a baby inside, but the smile went away because he thought of his wife who can ruined his life if she finds out. Stormy turned around wiping the tears away from his eyes and kiss his lips, all she wanted was to make him feel better and be happy with her. She'll ruined anybody if they ever try to jeopardize his and her happiness.

"I love you mamas,"he said poking his lips out asking for another kiss. "You're pregnant with my baby, ain't no need for a test baby I already know. I wanna continue to be around but....."he looked down and Stormy picked it back up, she gotten closer playing with his fingers.

"But what?"Kentrell stood up off the bed going by the window, Stormy came over standing behind him wrapping her arms around him kissing his cheek making him smile. "Oh you're married, what you going to do? If anybody find out I'm pregnant that will get you in trouble right?"Kentrell turned around without making eye contact he just held onto Stormy then his phone went off, he look down at it and it's a text message from his wifey then another came through from his p.o. Montana had called his phone so he excuse himself and went in the bathroom while he talk on the phone Stormy had got out her phone and texted KD letting him know was he's still down with going to his mama's house so she can meet and talk with her dad. Then her mama had called warning her to never talk to that side of the family again. That made her angry and just threw her phone letting it shattered to pieces that's when Kentrell came out the bathroom to look at the mess on the floor. He was coming closer because he was really worried about why his future is crying but she couldn't say anything.

"Talk to me mama's please,"he wrapped Stormy in his arms kissing down her neck knowing that's her weak spot. "Baby I'm here for you always, just talk to me."Stormy told the whole story about the conversation with her mama and the message her mama sent. Stormy look down at her phone seeing a number she ain't familiar with calling the phone, she ain't answer then the number had texted letting her know it was her dad. Kd had told Stormy dad everything and he happy he finally going to be around again then he gave Stormy number to him so he can talk to his daughter. Kd was super happy Stormy around because now she come to his rescue every time talk about him and his big ass ears. Especially when he get into with BBG Joe and Ben, they always into it with each other cracking big jokes sometimes it leads to them fighting. Kentrell always breaking up the fight and have everybody apologize because ain't nobody leaving the gang, they're family.

"I gotta go meet up with KD to go meet my dad, come with me please."

"You don't gotta tell me because I was coming along anyway, let's go."Kentrell steady himself when Stormy jumped on his back and started laughing because they almost was falling to the ground. "Alright now your ass better be careful with you carrying my baby. Get off me and let's walk holding hands."Stormy got down and pouted it look like she wanted to cry, she walked ahead of him with her arms crossed together. Kentrell caught up and pulled her close to him and they both walked to the car getting in. It was quiet the whole time they drove over to KD mama's house to meet her dad. Kentrell wasn't feeling it not one bit he wanted to hear his lady's voice at least hear her laugh.... He tried sparking up a conversation before they both got out but Stormy straight up ignore him and got out of the car walking up to knock on the door. Kd mama answer the door with an attitude til Stormy ask was her dad around....