🥷🏽 2

Hate hearing mfs saying shit like I'm the dangerous nigga in the city because in reality that is whack asf I just don't let shit slide and o know when mf tryna play me

Hate hearing mfs saying shit like I'm the dangerous nigga in the city because in reality that is whack asf I just don't let shit slide and o know when mf tryna play me. Might not be the smartest nigga since dropping out of school to farther my career in doing music but I'm smart. 23 year old married man well all this marry shit is only a contract this shit fake asf, only did the shit because of my reputation but fuck all that shit. Starting getting real tired of being with the bitch that's staying with me I just put up with her til the contract over and done with, yes I gotta side chick and yes I'm starting to fall in love with her. She knows how to play her position, she's super smart and in college that's why I always making sure she's straight and her sex game is crazy. I'm bout ready to break the damn contract and marrying my side chick since she's the only one who understand the way I act how I do. But nah because I'm a be back in jail and I won't be able to see her again.

"Thank you baby I love you,"My fake ass wifey blushed after taking her on a shopping spree only did the shit because she kept bitching about me not being there for her. "Can we try again for another baby?"I know this bitch didn't ask me that shit because she done had about three miscarriages all cause she can't conceive babies. Not about to waste my sperm inside of her that's why I gotta side chick for and her shit is wetter.

"Fuck no you can't even conceive any babies...."she cut me off and started crying and running inside the bathroom like she's on the episode of Maury.

"You're the reason why I can't conceive children Kentrell, I hate you!"Kentrell walked in the bathroom and grabbed her neck squeezing it to the point she couldn't breathe and whisper in her ear saying he'll kill her right now if she ever say she hate him again then he left her breathless. Being with Jazlyn ain't easy at all it's taking a toll on him because all they do is fuss and fight that's why he just give her whatever she want so he won't hear her mouth. The reason why Jazlyn can't have children and keep having miscarriages because of her poor blood supply to the pregnancy. Her immune system play a big part in her pregnant loss and she knows that but she always blaming Kentrell when his sperm work great. She blame him for everything she can't do that's why he cheated on her. Then she always threatening him in sending him back to jail and always talking down about him to her family and friends. Kentrell might not be shit but he always make sure she's straight, he doesn't talk down on her to nobody not even to the girl he's fucking with because he gotta lot of respect for Jazlyn she just aggravate him.

"I can't deal with this shit any longer,"Kentrell had mumbled while texting his side chick, he didn't wanted to be in the same house as Jazlyn any longer it's too much tension and he didn't wanted to kill her. He done booked a hotel for just him and the side chick for a couple of days he wanted to relax and cuddle with somebody who really fuck with him. Grabbing his keys he went straight to the studio to take some stress off of him, he ain't knew the gang was all up in the studio because he had invited his side chick to come make him feel better. Ten minutes later she came in turnt and rapping one of his songs while rocking his Merch clothing line. That's another reason why Kentrell falling in love because she's always supporting him with everything he do in life, just seeing her coming in rapping his songs really made him happy.

This that red rum shit, fuck how you come shit
Better keep your gun, bitch, fuck where you from, bitch
Play and you get stung, bitch, we on that dumb shit
And fuck Donald Trump bitch, that NBA shit
Hoes I don't play with, I hate all that fake shit
Stunting on my ex bitch, I know she can't stand it
Burner on my waist, bitch, I be on that bang shit
Fuck up out my face, bitch, I be on that gang shit
Get shot in your face, bitch, reaching for my chain, bitch
Made it out them chains, bitch, I'll never change, bitch
Still keep that thang, bitch, catch me tryna drill some shit
Still with my same clique, and no, you can't hang, bitch

I go by YoungBoy, what it is?
Pull up, me and twin, and you know we full of pills
Pass that ass, hoe, mane, get the fuck up out my grill
Fuck your old mane, he gon' get hit with the steel, uh
These niggas some hoes, man, they don't want no smoke
38 Baby, I ain't slippin', bitch, I keep a pole
Need a money machine, I don't want to count no mo'
Buy a Fanta from the store, red drink, I pour a fo'
Fuck the laws, up in public, got that thang on me
If he play, you better kill him, heard that from my mama
If a nigga touch me, it's gon' be a problem
Hit you with that llama, bitch, you know I keep that chopper.....

She was really gang fr she knew almost all his songs without even listening to it because it be replaying in her head since she listen to em every-day. Kentrell pulled her down his lap kissing the side of her face and squeezing her tight not trying to let her go.

"Damn slime you cheating on wifey? Who this?" Montana asked pointing fingers towards her way trying to get some answers. Kentrell wasn't trying to introduce her to anybody until he officially had as his one and only, he didn't want her to think he's playing her like a goofy. He was about to speak up and say something but she beat him to it and told them that they're best friends that made him smile harder.

"She's gang I like her and she came in turnt, she's definitely a vibe. You need to start bringing her around more instead having wifey around she can barely remember your songs. She doesn't...."Ben got cut off from Kentrell, because he was talking too much now. "What's your name slime?"Kentrell didn't want nobody knowing his side chick name either but he gave in when she look back at him waiting for his approval to tell em her name.

"Stormy Love Marie...."KD started jumping up and down getting excited everybody was looking at him crazy trying to see what's his problem was. Kentrell had popped him in the head getting him to calm tf down. KD jumped at him and came to jump in Stormy arms it's good thing she caught him or they both would've fell to the ground. "Okay get down, ion know you to be doing all that now."The look on KD face was hurt because she's his biological cousin and she doesn't know that because both of their mama doesn't get along all because of his mama's brother which is Stormy dad. Stormy's mama kept her away from her daddy because she ain't want her around that side of the family. KD took out a pic of them two and showed it to Stormy which made tears comes to her eyes.

"You're my cousin man, both of our mamas kept us away from each other because it got something to do with your dad. I ain't think that we would ever see each other again."Stormy stared at the picture for a minute before she removed herself from Kentrell lap and he ain't want her to go anywhere but she need to go handle something with her mama and she need some answers. Her mama ain't never mentioned anything about her dad to her, she just told her that he's dead that's it. "You don't know how many times I been looking at this picture of us, been trying to find out where tf you located at for the longest. Your dad was going around trying to find you to man he's fuck up not being able to see his only daughter."Stormy had stormed out of the studio and got in the car and pulled out going straight to her mama's. She didn't knew tears was flowing from her eyes til she look at herself... She needed some answers about who tf her father is and she was going to get it outta her mama. Meanwhile back at the studio Kentrell had told Stormy to meet him at the hotel after she got done talking to her mom through text then he look over at KD who sat quiet with his head down. Jazlyn had also texted with a bunch of threats saying she was going to put him back in jail for putting his hands on her when that ain't true, Kentrell ended up breaking his phone by throwing it against the wall everybody was looking at him concern about what was going on.

"I can't do this shit man, that bitch trying to ruined my life."Tears was in his eyes all he wanted was to be around Storm, she's his comfort zone. He took out another phone and walked outta the studio going straight to the hotel.