7. Strange feeling

When Jake put on his backpack, he turned to Heeseung, who was next to him. He also threw his towel over his shoulders and was getting ready to return home. This time they were both happy. Because they won the match. One of Heeseung's friends came and held Jake's shoulder and spoke excitedly.

'We will wait for you in every match from now on. You are playing very well.'

Jake grinned with pleasure at the compliment he received. Heeseung immediately laughed at his little one's behavior. Unable to resist, he reached out to him and ruffled his hair. Jake tried to push his hands away because he was sweaty, but Heeseung continued to love him stubbornly.

'I think he should always play with us.'

"I will join you as much as I can."

Jake zipped up his jacket all the way. A light wind was blowing. He didn't want to get sick because he was sweaty. So they all left the basketball court. When the others said goodbye to them, Heeseung decided to treat Jake to something hot in honor of the today's match. That's why he took Jake to the center, even though he said it was late. They sat in front of a small kiosk and ate their favorite food, ramyeon, while chatting. Since Heeseung has a fun personality, Jake was quite enjoyable during all these moments. He even learned about some of Jay's embarrassing childhood memories.

'The ramyeon of this place is very delicious. I come whenever I get the chance.'

"I like it too."

'Then you can accompany me here.'

"Then I'll pay for the next one."

Heeseung immediately laughed at the other one. Since he was older, he would pay for the others meals generally. That's why he liked this deal. After drinking the rest of the water in the bowl, Jake pulled back his small wooden chair and pointed at his belly. He was implying that he had gained weight. Heeseung laughed as he looked at Jake's chubby belly. They both sat for a while and then stood up. So Jake waved to the other and walked towards the house. He understood better now that it was very late. There was no person on the streets. When he entered his neighborhood, he noticed the body walking a few meters ahead of him. He realized who it was within seconds and ran to him.

"Sunghoon!"

'Huh?'

Sunghoon looked at the body that suddenly appeared next to him in surprise. Jake immediately gave him a big smile. So the two of them started walking together.

"How was your training?"

'It was the same as always. What about your match?'

"We won."

Jake said proudly. Sunghoon couldn't help but smile when he saw the happiness on his face. It was hard for him to understand how he could be so happy about such small things.

"Heeseung hyung is pretty good at basketball. It's also fun to play with him."

Sunghoon just nodded without saying anything. There was silence for a while. Jake immediately looked at the sky with a drop of rain falling on his face. It had started to rain and he didn't have an umbrella with him. While he was about to put on his hat, Sunghoon took out his yellow umbrella and opened it. Jake just smiled as Sunghoon continued to hold the umbrella for the both of them. And within seconds the rain became even stronger. When Jake felt his shoulder getting wet, he involuntarily approached the body next to him. When Sunghoon noticed this, he put his arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer.

'Even if the weather forecast does not indicate rain, you should carry your umbrella with you. In Korea, it may rain at any time.'

Jake nodded in agreement. While he was acting as a big brother to Niki, he had an insane awareness of everything. He would never forget his umbrella, his food, his scarf. But when it came to himself, he was forgetful.