Bobby Ewing

Bobby was looking through the window of the Ewing Oil building, seeing the clouds in the blue spring sky. Long minutes had passed by, and there was only one thing on Bobby's mind: you.

His fight with J.R. to get control of Ewing Oil had made him into a different man. He was always busy with work, and his usually nice Friday nights spent with you had turned into just another work night. You really tried to stand by Bobby's side as he worked a lot to gain his father's company, but you had enough of that. 

How could you stay with Bobby when he almost had no time for you? You love him a lot, more than words can explain, but does Bobby still love you? How long has it pass since he touched you and made love with you? You couldn't remember...

So, one day, you decided that enough was enough.

While he was at work, you packed your bags at Southfork and decided to leave. You said goodbye to Miss Ellie, who was almost like a second mother to you, feeling the tears forming in the back of your eyes as you got into the taxi. 

For the last three weeks, Bobby tried to call you and talk, but your heart was simply broke. You love him so much, but how much longer could you stay in that hard situation?

Does Bobby still love you? Or does he love Ewing Oil more?

Picking up the phone, Bobby dialed your house number, hoping you pick it up.

His heart started racing when he heard your voice.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N).", he simply says. "Please don't hung up."

You don't know what to say.

"What's happening, Bobby?"

"We need to talk, (Y/N)."

"Why? Has something happened?", you ask. "Is everyone okay at Southfork?", you feared that something may have happened to Miss Ellie.

"Everyone is fine, don't worry.", he says. "We need to talk about us."

"I don't know if there's still anything to say."

"Of course there is.", Bobby says. "(Y/N), I love you. Isn't that enough for us to talk?"

 Isn't that enough for us to talk?"

You feel the same way. Bobby is the love of your life. 

"I still love you too, Bobby.", you confess. "I just don't love the man you are turning into."

Bobby understands that. The fight for Ewing Oil was ruining his personal life.

"I don't care for Ewing Oil if it means losing you, honey.", he confesses. "I give it all up just for you to come back home."

"I can't let you give up Ewing Oil because I know how much it means to you, Bobby.", you say. Hearing his voice breaks your heart a little. You never wished to leave him, but you felt like you had no choice. "I don't have anything to do at lunch. Why don't we meet?"

Bobby smiled on the other side of the call.

"Just tell me where, and I'll be there.", he says.

Maybe there was still a chance for you and Bobby to try to fix things after all.