Bobby Ewing

Bobby didn't know how he did not crash his car on the way to the hospital. It all started when Phyllis cam into his office to speak to him. Her voice sounded worried as she told him there was something she needed to say. Just a minute earlier, there was a phone call from Dallas Memorial Hospital saying that Miss Ewing, Bobby's wife, has been involved in a car crash and was transported to the hospital.

Quickly, Bobby grabbed his coat and told Phyllis to tell anyone that could possibly call that he would be away from Ewing Oil the all day. 

Bobby didn't know how he ended up safely at the hospital when he was driving way too fast. In his mind, she was all that mattered. He could not stop thinking about her, fearing that she was hurt badly.

He rushed inside the hospital.

"Where's my wife?", he asked to one of the nurses he first saw. "I'm Bobby Ewing."

"Ewing.", she repeated his last name. "Let me check it.", she looked at the papers on her hand.

"She has been in a car crash.", Bobby added.

The nurse kept her eyes on the papers.

"There she is.", she pointed to the paper. "Miss Ewing is on the 2nd floor, room 101."

"Thanks.", Bobby said, walking hurriedly to the elevator.

As he arrived to the floor, there was a doctor coming out of his wife's room.

"Doctor!", he called.

The man in blue gown looked at him. 

"Can I help you?", he asked.

"I'm Bobby Ewing. My wife has been in an accident."

The expression on the doctor's face changed a little to a more worried one.

"I'm really sorry for the accident.", he starts by saying. "Your wife has been assisted by me and is in the room 101."

Bobby looked at the door.

"Is she alright?"

The doctor became quiet for some seconds.

"It was a ugly accident.", he says, and Bobby feels his heart beating nervously.

Without wanting to wait any longer, he opened the room's door to see his wife.

"She's in coma, Mr. Ewing.", Bobby heard the doctor's voice from behind me. "I'm really sorry."

And looking at his wife laying in that hospital bed, tears became to fall from Bobby's eyes as he held her petite hand, wishing he could trade places with her...