JR Ewing

One day you decided you had enough.

Enough of Jr's lies, of his schemes and betrayals that no woman should ever support. As much as you love your husband, you needed to learn how to love yourself more. So you decided to leave Southfork in the morning, when JR got out to Ewing Oil. He would have a surprise when he got home to see that his wife was nowhere to be found.

He should have loved you better...

A few days have passed until you got a phone call from him. You were surprised that he found you so soon, but you were sure that his friend Harry had something to do with it. Jr apologized and asked you to come back home, but the answer was no. If he really loved you, he needed more than a phone call apologizing to get you back to his bedroom and his life.

This time, JR Ewing had to fight for your love.

One night, as you were getting ready to sleep, someone knocked on your door. You open up to see JR standing there with a beautiful bouquet of white roses and a box of your favorite chocolates.

"What are you doing here?", you asked.

"May I come in, (Y/N)?", Jr asks.

You nod, giving him space to enter your apartment.

He looks around, appreciating the place as he leaves the hat at the door.

"This is no Southfork, but it's a nice place.", he says before looking at you. "I bought you some flowers and your favorite chocolates."

You hold the bouquet, smelling the flowers.

"Thank you, JR."

"No need to.", he quickly says. "I just wanted to see how you were doing, darling."

"I'm alright, JR.", you take the flowers to the kitchen so you can put them on water. JR follows you.

"I'm glad you are alright. At least one of us is."

You give him a look. 

"I'm being honest, honey.", JR says. "I miss you." You don't say a word, filling the vase with water. "Don't you miss me too?"

You would be lying if you said you didn't miss him.

You turn around to look at him.

"Why are you here, JR?", you ask, even though you knew the answer. He wanted you back.

"We belong together.", JR says.

", JR says

Looking at his blue eyes, you wished that what he was saying was a lie. But you loved him way too much to disagree.