Bobby Ewing

*** Inspired by episode 16, season 12: "Wedding Bell Blues" ***

Everybody gathered at the Southfork Ranch for J.R.'s third wedding. This time, the bride was a young woman called Cally Harper, that was feeling happy and at the same time nervous for marrying J.R. Ewing.

As Bobby's girlfriend, he invited you to the ceremony of his brother. You sat at the front row on the wedding ceremony, just next to Bobby and Christopher, that was really excited to see you.

 You sat at the front row on the wedding ceremony, just next to Bobby and Christopher, that was really excited to see you

The dark clouds in the sky were promising rain, the kind that lasts for days, but still the ceremony went on. Everybody cheered up the now husband and wife as J.R. kissed Cally.

Bobby looked at you and smiled, making you imagine walking down the aisle to him. It was still too early in your relationship to think about marriage, even though you love Bobby so much.

The party went on with cocktails, food, and music as every wedding deserves. Even Christopher danced a little with you, while speaking about how Southfork parties are always excited.

"Aren't you tired of dancing, partner?", Bobby says, touching his son shoulder and winks at you.

"Not even a little.", Christopher says, still holding your hand.

"Well, if you are not tired yet, I bet grandma needs a dancing partner.", Bobby smiles at his son. "Don't worry, I'll dance with (Y/N) while you are away."

Christopher looks at you and nods.

"Bye (Y/N)."

"Bye Christopher.", you say as he lets go of your hand and goes looking for Miss Ellie.

Bobby stands a little closer to you.

"May I dance with you now, Miss (Y/N)?", he asks. 

"I don't think you are as good as my last partner, but I accept.", you joke as Bobby holds you in his arms.

The party was almost ending. J.R. and Cally got up to change clothes so they could go to their honeymoon, when the rain started to fall gently. Not even some five minutes have passed since J.R. and his now wife and came back when the rain started to fall hard, making everybody leave the party or take shelter in Southfork's house.

"There's a tornado warning.", Miss Ellie says to the guests staying on the living room.

You were sitting next to Bobby and Christopher. There was also Sue Ellen there, J.R.'s ex-wife, Cliff Barnes, some Hollywood producer that escorted Sue Ellen and Cliff's friend April.

"Looks like nobody is going to be able to leave Southfork for tonight.", Clayton says. "The roads are closed."

"We have enough rooms for everybody.", Adds Miss Ellie. "I'll call Teresa to help me."

And so everybody had to stay home for the night. J.R. was mad for spending his wedding night at home. Sue Ellen was just happy for the unlucky of her ex-husband. 

John Ross and Christopher slept in the same room, making Christopher feel like he was camping with the rain falling outside and hitting the windows.

Sue Ellen's friend and Cliff Barnes got to sleep in the living room as roommates. And April slept in the room with Lucy.

But the luckiest of all, was you, that got to sleep with Bobby on his bedroom. It was not the first time you shared a room, but never at his house on Southfork.

"Welcome to my humble bedroom.", he joked as you walked inside the room.

You looked around.

"It's pretty.", you say.

"Not as pretty as you.", Bobby says, spinning you around before kissing you as he held you by your waist.

That man had the power to make you melt under is touch. 

You kept kissing as you walked to the bed. Bobby made you land softly on the mattress, with his lips still attached to yours.

 Bobby made you land softly on the mattress, with his lips still attached to yours

"Bobby...", you mumbled between kisses.

He stopped, looking at you with his pretty brown eyes.

"Not here...", you say.

"Not here what?", he pretend to not understand.

"You know what.", you say. 

His lips turn into a smile.

"We can just kiss.", he says, and you smile back. "Let me enjoy the rain outside with you here in my arms."