Part 3

Athena awoke, groggy as light from the sunrise peaked in through the gaps in the curtains. She was thirsty, her head ached a bit, and her body felt like it just went through a strenuous workout. She lay there and squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her memories start to come to.

Although heavily buzzed last night, she could recall the details of the night prior. The flirty gestures at dinner last night with Nick and the constant touching he did to her in Uber on the way back to the hotel, and then the heavy make out in the elevator and hotel room.

Then she remembered the sex. It was unlike anything she ever experienced. She wasn't going to lie - she expected the experience to be good - not amazing but good. After years of accepting the lackluster sex she had with Teddy, her expectations weren't very high. Nick, however, surpassed those and blew them through the roof.

He was skilled, his touches felt amazing and each grip or graze of his hands on her left a warm and pleasant sensation that made her crave more. His hands... she was sure he was sculpted by the Gods because of what he could do with his finger alone, it made her face flush red at that thought and her stomach began to feel warm again with arousal.

Nick could put in the work. That was without a doubt with the two rounds they went through last night. When he first thrusted into her, she was actually shocked by the sheer girth of him. Never had she been with a man who had a penis of that size. The thought of it all made her wet.

While immersed in her thoughts, she didn't realize that Nick had awoken already and was staring at her with a sleepy smile on his face. He was facing her, lying close to her side as she was lying on her back, head turned in his direction.

Slowly, he reached his hand out and grazed it over the exposed skin of her collarbone, his hand tracing over the hickey he left at the base of her neck.

She opened her eyes and blinked in surprise at Nick.

His smile grew into a grin and he told her in a husky voice, "Good morning, Thena."

She smiled back, her face starting to flush slightly. "Good morning, Nick."

They lay there for a while like that, in peaceful silence, just staring at one another. Until Nick gently pulled her into him and buried his face into her collarbone, pressing kisses softly to the junction there as she giggled at the sensation of his beard.

"Stop!" She giggled, reaching up to gently tug his hair as he nipped and nuzzled her skin.

He laughed as well, staying put for a moment before lifting his head and pressing a kiss to her lips.

Athena groaned into the kiss arching into his grip around her waist, her own hand reaching up to tangle in the short curls atop Nick's head.

Nick pushed his tongue into her mouth, massaging it against Athena's tongue. He shifted them slightly, rolling her beneath him as he gently pulled her legs apart, thrusting his hardening cock against the dampness of her folds.

They continued to make out languidly, building up the intensity as Nick ground himself into the warmth of Athena's core, doing his best to tease her and get her worked up.

She pulled back slightly from him, breathing heavily as she stared up at him with dazed eyes. Her cheeks were flushed red and her lips were swollen. Nick's eyes feasted their way down her frame, taking in the swell of her chest as she breathed heavily. His eyes took in the sight of her tightened nipples on her chest. She was so tempting to him and he couldn't help himself.

Athena gasped loudly as she felt him dip down and latch onto her right nipple with his lips. He rolled the bud between his teeth gently a few times before suckling on it. He rolled his tongue over the overly sensitive, bruised bud leaning back to blow air on it as he tugged her left nipple with his hands.