Read this, otherwise this fanfic will make no sense.

MoonSeaBeam: So I made a dare for my truth or dare, Wing of fire book, that was basically the Jade winglet and The dragonets of the destiny, (minus Clay, and plus Umber) go into the one piece world, become human, and become pirates. It was really fun to write, so I decided to write a story.... Yay....... Also my OCs, Sunfeather and Blacksand, who will be call Feather and Sand, will be in the fanfic as well.

Glory: She also changed some characters personality, I get I devil fruit, I'm the captain, and I piss of Tsunami a fuck ton.

MoonSeaBeam: Wait, what? *throws pot* HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE?!?! GET THE HELL OUT!!!!

Glory: I have my ways..... *disappears*

MoonSeaBeam: Anyway, in case you didn't read the Truth or dare thing, here:

Captain and Navugator = Glory

 First mate = Tsunami.

Chronologer (someone who fills out the log book)= Sand (OC)

Cook, Maid, and Diplomat (force people socialize) = Sunny

The doctor and Taxonomist (someone who keeps track of supplies) = Moon

 The shipwright and blacksmith = Umber

Cabin boy and apprentice = Kinkajou

Snipper and lookout = Turtle

Gunner = Winter

Archeologist = Starflight (he'll still be blind)

Musician = Qibli

Chief of Staff and Helmsman= Feather (Also OC)

Moonseabeam: Also, the crew is The Heako Pirates, and their boat's name is The Flying serpent. Tsunami is going to be a Mermaid, and Moon, Starflight, Glory, and Sunny will have devil fruit abilities. 

PS, I have not caught up to the current one piece episode, so if I do a devil fruit that does the same thing as a character, then they have a different devil fruit, or none.

Glory's devil fruit: The air-air fruit. Logia type. This allows her to create and manipulate the air around her, and create gusts of powerful wind. She also cannot be hit by anything, not including weapons with haki.

Sunny's devil fruit: The Bird-Bird fruit. Model: Eagle. Zoan type. She can turn into a big eagle, or into a human with wings and claws instead of arms and legs. This make her have much, much better sight, and is much faster then a normal human in one piece without any training.

Starflight's devil fruit: The Mist-Mist fruit. Logia type. This allows him to create, and control mist. He can put mist in the air, and feel vibrations thought the mist, which helps him with him being blind. If he compacts the mist he makes, he can control it as water. For some reason he cannot figure out how to not get hit with his devil fruit, so people can hit him without haki.

Moon's devil fruit: The listen-listen fruit. Paramecia type (I think?) This allows her hearing to be enhanced at will. She can also hear other people's thoughts, but cannot turn it off. (so she still has mindreading) Because of this, she can control, at most 3 people for 10 seconds at a time.

Everyone's weapon of choice:

Glory: *chooses a sharp staff with cool design on it and small knives* *observation Haki: 7/10 & armament haki: 5/10*

Tsunami: *chooses to fight with her bare hands* *armament Haki: 7/10; Conqueror haki: 8/10*

Sunny: *chooses devil fruit*

Starflight: *chooses bow and arrows* *Observation haki: 8/10*

Qibli: *chooses 2 curved swords* *Armament haki: 3/10*