Sugustion. DON'T EVER, EVER, LET MOON TOUCH YOU!!!

Everyone was breathing hard. They just managed to escape the town just in time, and get away from the marines.

They all calmed down, and there was silence.

"Is it just me, or is something missing here?" Feather asked.

"It's not just you." Glory said.

"I feel it too." Tsunami said.

"I don't feel 22 minds." Moon said.

No one said a word for a few seconds, when then all of their eyes widened. 

"KINKAJOU!!" They all said simultaneously.

~------------~

Kinkajou was panicking. She had gotten on the wrong ship! Sure, it's hard to think that the boat that she is on, is the Serpent, but she panicked! And got on the wrong ship!

From what she could see, it is a pirate ship. She knew that someone from her crew saw her on this ship, so she would just have to lay low until her crew finds the ship.

Kinkajou crawled into a box, and slept, considering it was the only thing she could do without making any sound right now, so she could only sleep.

She closed her eyes, and fell asleep.

When she woke up, she heard some voices outside of the box. She covered her mouth.

"We need some bread, tuna, salt, lettuce, milk, and some plates!!" Someone called out.

"Got ya!" Some one else said.

Kinkajou heard her stomach growl, and she bit her lip, and she carefully took out her frying pan.

"Hm?"

"What is it bruther?" 

"I think I heard something..." And Kinkajou heard steps coming toward her, and open the box.

As soon as the box opened, she hit whoever opened the box on the head, and ran for it. For all she knew, these could be low level pirates, or Blackbeard pirates. Kinkajou dashed though out the walls, not knowing where she was going.

Kinkajou took a turn, and heard steps coming her way. She jumped into a wooden chest, and waited for the people to continues by.

"Well see you! I'm off to work on some maps." Someone said before closing the door to the room she was in. "Ugh, this ship is full of chaos!!"

"Nami Swan~!!!" Someone said.

"Ugh. What Sanji?" 

"We saw a kid. About this tall, and had blond, wavy hair." Another voice said. "You seen her?"

"No. But if you harm that kid before I meet them, then you will not see tomorrow."

"Whatever you want, Nami beautiful~!!!" One said, before walking out of the room.

'So her name is Nami...' Kinkajou thought. 'Where have I heard that before............

....

....

....

STRAWHATS!!!' Kinkajou realized. So they weren't rookies, but weren't Blackbeard level. That's good.

Kinkajou waited it out in the box, until someone said, "Dinner's ready!" And the Nami walked out of the room.

Kinkajou carefully walked out of the room, and went in the opposite direction, careful not to make any sounds.

"What you doing there, little missy?" A deep voice said.

Kinkajou flinched in fear, and slowly turned to whoever was behind her.