Garden of Eden

When they got there, he put her down to the grass

"Is this the Garden of Eden?"

Lucifer smiled and laughed a little bit, and he looked over at her now as he spoke to her. she was correct, this was indeed the Garden of Eden, a very special place but also very dangerous for them now that they were not angels anymore. he spoke as he held her in his arms though and he looked at her with a caring and protective expression.

"Yes indeed it is. One of the most remarkable places on the Earth and we are some of the only creatures that would be able to enter it now."

"It's beautiful"

Lucifer smiled, and he nodded his head. he was incredibly pleased with the way she was reacting to this beautiful place and now he was so proud that he had been able to show her how wonderful it really was. He wanted her to experience as much as possible here and he hoped that she would be able to take as much of this in as she could. He gently pulled her a bit closer to him now in his arms and he spoke in a very soothing and gentle tone.

"Yes, and it only gets better as you explore further out."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

She ran through the trees leaving him behind to follow her.

Lucifer couldn't help but make a small grin as she suddenly ran through the trees into this amazing place and he began to immediately follow her as quickly as he could. The more of this garden she saw the more her amazement would grow to realize just how beautiful and wonderful this garden really was. And now that she had been so quick to head for a walk here, he was quite curious to see how she would react to seeing more and more of this majestic place.

When he finally caught up with her, she didn't look the same. She was naked and her hair was beautiful long. It was so long that it's only covering her breasts.

Lucifer's breath was immediately taken away when he came up to her and he suddenly paused at the sight of her naked body. she was absolutely gorgeous to him and seeing her like this in such a beautiful place was simply breathtaking. He was surprised when he first started to see her hair fall down around her chest and its beauty was just breathtaking, just like her body. Her long hair was like a waterfall, and it was so natural. she looks almost heavenly to him at this very moment.

"Is everything alright my Angel?"

She said turning her body to him. And he saw her uncover private parts.

Lucifer's face turned bright red at the sight of her uncovered body and he could not take his eyes off of her. She was absolutely wonderful, and she had changed so suddenly after she had started to run through the trees. Now that they were completely alone here, and she had completely removed her clothes for him just for his pleasure he was becoming slightly overwhelmed with all of the new sights and sensations. His jaw was open in complete shock, but he was not saying anything at all. He was just staring at her with awe and fascination.

"Why are you looking at me like that do I have something on me?"

She said looking down her body as she now realizes she is naked and her hair became long.

Lucifer snapped out of the trance that he had been in when she spoke to him now. he realized that maybe he was staring too much and that was making her feel uncomfortable. He spoke to her with a very friendly and gentle tone as he tried to help her to understand what was going on.

"Oh, my dear, there is nothing wrong. I have just never seen you like this before and you are so beautiful so I cannot help but look."

Lucifer realized that she didn't seem to realize that her body had changed, and she still seemed a little confused about the whole situation.