Am I still pure in your eyes?

"This was fun, but my Eve is waiting for me."

Lucifer's heart would sink and all of the rage and anger that he felt inside of him would be quickly replaced by his fears and his sadness. He had worked so hard for this entire night to protect Y/n and he had failed her at the very final moment. His body shook as he realized that he could no longer keep the woman that he cared so much about safe, and he would instead have her ripped away from him by Adam. He would try to struggle against the man, but the iron grip was too strong, and he could not escape from it. Adam throw Lucifer away and he went to pick up the sleeping Y/n. Lucifer would fall to the ground and as soon as he landed, he would scramble back up and fly towards Adam who was now holding Y/n. He was so furious, and he was completely consumed by his hatred for Adam. He had failed and Y/n was going to be taken from him yet again. He would not allow that to happen. He flew at Adam once again and as he was inches away from him, he would suddenly open his wings and he would use them to hit the back of Adam's head. This was an incredibly reckless move, but he did it without hesitation. Lucifer hit made Adam dropped Y/n who was now falling down from the building still unconscious. Lucifer would suddenly snap out of his rage once he saw Y/n drop to the ground. He immediately flew after her and he would catch her as she was falling. As soon as he had her, he would gently hold her in his arms, and he would bring her back up to where he previously was. She was still asleep, and he would not wake her. As he looked into her face, he finally noticed just how worn out she was. She had not slept for the entire night, and he realized that she must be incredibly drained and tired. He had been too blinded by his rage to notice this before. Lucifer would gently hold her as he held back tears that were almost about to fall from his eyes. He would wipe away the few tears that made their way down and he would just keep holding her. He knew that he could not stay in this moment for long as the battle with Adam was still continuing downstairs and there was always the risk of being struck once again. So, he only held her for a few seconds longer and then he would begin to carry her away. He knew that if she were to wake up right now it would only put her in danger. Lucifer would continue to fly away from the battle as he carried Y/n in his arms. He would make sure not to fly too slowly or too fast so as to not cause her to wake up. Instead, he just flew away at a nice steady pace, and he would carry her until the battle between him and Adam had reached a resolution. He would also make sure not to allow anyone to see him carrying her away. She was a very fragile girl, and he did not want to make it any worse for her. So, he did not want anyone to notice anything was wrong. Lucifer would continue to fly away from the battle as he carried Y/n in his arms. He would make sure not to fly too slowly or too fast so as to not cause her to wake up. Instead, he just flew away at a nice steady pace and he would carry her until the battle between him and Adam had reached a resolution. He would also make sure not to allow anyone to see him carrying her away. She was a very fragile girl, and he did not want to make it any worse for her. So, he did not want anyone to notice anything was wrong. Lucifer was now standing next to a large tree where he had layed Y/n down. She was still unconscious, and she was sleeping peacefully. Her breathing was slow, and she was breathing so evenly, and she looked so peaceful like this. He could have stayed here and watched her sleep for days, but something was calling him to finish what he had started. And so even though it pained him to do this he would stand up and leave her alone. He would fly back towards Adam, and he would begin to look down on the man as he looked down upon him. The anger inside him felt almost unbearable. Lucifer would hover above Adam who was laying on the ground. Both men were exhausted but Lucifer's exhaustion was a very different kind as his fatigue was not physical. He was instead exhausted from the emotional turmoil that he had felt throughout the entire night. His heart had been torn into a million pieces and he had felt nothing but pure rage and hatred towards Adam. But that emotion had also been mixed with worry and concern which was now filling him to the point where he could hardly breath. He only had one thought on his mind. Lucifer would then make a decision that he would have never considered if it was not for all of the hate and anger that he felt. He would fly down to the ground towards Adam, and he would stand above the man. He would stare down at him for several seconds before suddenly kicking him in his face. He would continue to kick him again and again as he was now just letting all of his anger get the best of him. He would not allow himself to give in and he would continue kicking and kicking Adam as he was now letting everything out at once. Y/n slowly opened her eyes as she now was finally full of energy. Lucifer had been so focused on beating Adam that he had not noticed that Y/n was waking up. As she opened her eyes a wave of relief washed over him, and he immediately flew back towards her, and he would crouch down next to where she was lying down. He was still exhausted but seeing her awake was almost enough to make him feel like he had the strength to go on. Once he was kneeling next to her, he would immediately wrap his arms around her, and he would pull her into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Lucifer. But now it's my turn please sit down and enjoy my show."

Lucifer would be surprised by her sudden change in personality, but he would listen to her request. He would sit down on the ground close to her, but he was not really sure what kind of "show" he was in for. He was still exhausted, but he was finally starting to feel better about everything. She the stand up as well as Adam.

"Look who is up now."

He said smirking at her.

"Don't play with me smarty ass."

She said giving him a punch in the face. Now it was her time to smirk. Lucifer would notice Adam begin to stand up and he would see Y/n immediately respond by punching him in the face. He could not help but chuckle a little bit and he would now watch as Y/n fought with the man. He could tell that she had grown so much since she had been last awake, and it had filled him with pride to see her fighting like this. However, he was also worried that Adam would fight back against her and he would try and intervene if necessary.

"You know it was nicer when you were under me beginning me to stop moaning my name out."

She then gave a punch into his stomach which made him cough. Lucifer was glad that she had struck him and that she had taken the initiative to attack Adam first. He was also very pleased with how she had targeted his weakest point by punching him in the stomach which was the most vulnerable part of the body. He would watch as Adam was now on the ground, and he was still coughing, and he was also not capable of striking back immediately. He would keep his eyes on Adam to make sure that he was not in danger of harming Y/n as all of this was taking place.

"You are not even going to say anything to me? Then let me tell him how good you felt when I raped you how much pleasure you were in."

She then pushed him to the ground and kicked him to edge of the building. Lucifer would be furious as he heard Adam try and make lies about how much she enjoyed what he had done to her while she was asleep. As she pushed him away, she would have not realized that she had sent him flying off the roof of the building. He was now falling towards the ground below and as time passed, he would quickly fall closer and closer. Lucifer would still be standing right next to Y/n and just as they would have a moment of eye contact where she would have noticed his rage and concern for her. Adam was now falling even faster than before and with the height of this building he was now certainly going to be killed when he hit the ground. He was no longer paying attention to Lucifer as he continued to fall, and he was beginning to realize that he would not be able to strike back or even be able to finish his sentence. She had been fast, furious and efficient in striking him and now the results of that were now about to be unleashed. Adam fell down and died Y/n was looking down at his body then turned back to Lucifer. Lucifer was now starting to calm down as he watched Adam's body fall and land face first on the ground below. Now that the ordeal was over, and Adam had been stopped he could finally feel a bit relieved, and his heart rate would slowly return back to normal. As Y/n turned back towards Lucifer, they would now have a few seconds in which neither of them spoke to each other. They both just looked at each other and they both were still feeling the adrenaline from the previous events. She looked at him with a mixture of satisfaction and concern as the realization of everything now began to sink in.

"Am I still pure in your eyes?"

She asked with a smile. Lucifer would hesitate for a moment before responding as he had never had anyone ask him a question like this before. The answer itself was very simple and it was clear to him, but he was also still processing everything that had unfolded this entire night. He would eventually answer her, and he would take a deep breath before speaking.

"Purer than you'll ever know."

"That the only thing I care about."

She then went closer to him and kissed him. Lucifer would immediately become filled with emotions as he felt her soft lips touching his. She had asked him a simple question, but she had also asked him one of the most intimate questions that he had ever been asked. It made him feel a mix of feelings including a rush of blood to his cheeks as the embarrassment he felt also began to wash over him. He could not believe what had just happened and how quickly and easily she had swept him off his feet. But he was not able to deny that he completely enjoyed it. He quickly brought his other hand up to her face and began kissing back.

"My Angel"

The End