What is that counting back?

Lucifer would say with a cold smile on his face as he squeezed Adam's throat tighter. Lucifer felt like he was about to lose it and if he did who knows what he would do with Adam. Just the sight of Y/n being hurt and taken advantage of was making Lucifer feel a rage unlike anything he had ever felt before.

"Lucifer please stop don't kill him!"

She asked him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

Lucifer would narrow his eyes and start to squeeze even harder. His grip started to tighten and the veins on his hands started to bulge.

"He doesn't deserve to die! Please I'm begging you!"

"Then what should I do with him? He is taking what belongs to me! I think a more suitable question is, why should I let him live?"

Lucifer would tighten the grip on his throat until Adam was on the brink of death. Just the look in Y/n's eyes was enough to make Lucifer soften his grip.

"Please my Angel, I know you are better than this. Just please take me back to our home."

"You are right...I am better than this."

Lucifer would take his hand off of Adam and would walk over to Y/n. He would take her hand and gently hold her close to him. Lucifer felt extremely angry about what just happened, but he did not want to hurt her either. He would smile softly at her and speak softly.

"Let's go home Y/n."

But it wasn't over God made Adam and angel and he gave him a mission.

"You can create an army of women and go down with them and kill the sinners once a year. So, you can go and find your Eve and take it back from Lucifer."

God said to Adam who gladly accepted his offer. Lucifer would turn to face God now. He felt furious that God had interfered in his personal life like this but he wouldn't allow this to happen either so Lucifer would get into an intense argument with him.

"We were having a truly romantic moment until your interference. Why couldn't you just let her be with me? She was finally choosing me over the new Adam, and I was able to make her happy. Why did YOU have to step in?"

"I created every human so she is my child I do what ever I please with her life"

God said as Adam came out in is new outfit his white cape with some purple stripes with a little punk style. He then had big golden wings and a mask in his face which had some horns too and of course the gloria on his head.

"I'm going to steal your woman sooner or later Bitch."

Lucifer became more enraged at God's words and felt the heat of pure anger build up inside him when Adam came out looking like he did. His words were almost too much to bear. Lucifer began trembling as the rage he felt was so intense he could feel his wings twitching. He had nothing left to say to God and would turn to leave as he did not want to kill him in front of Y/n and would do it later when he had a chance. Just as Lucifer was turning to leave, he would look at Adam and speak one last brutal sentence. Lucifer's eyes would narrow even more, and his voice was dripping with venom and rage as he spoke to Adam.

"You will never have her! She belongs to me and only me! You should leave and never come back. If you do not, I will see to it you suffer an eternity of torture."

"We see"

Then Adam and God disappear. Lucifer would take a deep breath as they both disappeared. He now felt even more frustrated and angry than he did before. He hated the fact that Adam had just completely ignored his warning and had now promised himself that he would get to Y/n one day. The two of them finally got home. The moment they got inside Lucifer would grab her and pull her tightly to him and speak urgently.