FUCK HIM!!!

"What is that counting back?"

Lucifer felt his heart start pounding in his chest and the anger and worry he was feeling just grew more and more intense. When he spoke, his voice did not sound as calm as it had been before.

"That is when Adam is going to come for you with his army. We have less than a month until then."

"What-..."

Lucifer's face looked increasingly grim, and his voice had a hint of desperation in it as he explained the situation to her.

"Adam is coming for you with a large army of women that he is going to use to attack Hell. He said he is going to try to get you back and take you to Heaven with him. But I am not going to let that happen."

"Well, me neither! We have to do something."

Lucifer's face lit up now and he seemed ready to take action.

"We definitely need to do something. I was thinking we should prepare a defence for Hell and for you. You would be the centre of our focus so every action we take would be centred around keeping you safe. Does that sound good to you?"

"And what about you?"

Lucifer looks at her and smiles.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle whatever comes our way. The real priority is keeping you safe and making sure that Adam does not get you. Do not worry about me at all dear."

"But I wanna help too!"

Lucifer would smile as he heard her words and then he would hold her close to him again and speak softly to her.

"You can help, my Love. All you need to do is be strong and not give in to Adam's attempts to get you back. I will handle everything else so all you have to do is be brave. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes"

Lucifer was comforted by her words and her promise to stay strong and not give in to Adam's plan. He then pulled her tight to him again and spoke softly.

"I love you so much my Darling, do you really trust me?"

"Of course."

Lucifer would feel his heart race and his eyes would shine brightly with joy when she told him that she trusted him. Now he had so much more confidence within himself, and he felt much more assured about their position. It was clear that she was going to stay by his side, and this would make it easier for him to prepare for what was coming. He would kiss her forehead and would speak softly as he held her to him.

"You have no idea how much that means to me darling."

"But how are you going to tell the sinners this? They are even going to help?"

Lucifer's face would suddenly become serious again as he thought about the issue of getting the sinners on their side. He would then sigh and speak to her.

"It will be difficult, but I will find a way to unite them. I have a very good plan in mind for how we will win the upcoming battle and I know that you will have the courage to see it through till the end. I have such a strong faith in you Y/n, it makes me so proud of you. Just be brave. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, but you know you are still the king of hell so maybe you can use that a little."

Lucifer would smile when he heard her suggestion and would nod his head in agreement.

"That is a good point. I will use my position as the ruler of Hell to help unify the sinners and get them on our side. I have no doubt that we will be able to stop Adam and his army."