1. New Person

Kim walked around her house before she went to school. She had heard that there was a new person working at her school. She aint a student by the way.

She went out of her house and went to work. She came into the office. As she walked into the staff room, she saw a new person. With blonde hair and blue eyes(they're actually green but who gaf). She was beautiful in Kims eyes(lol shes a smurf).

Kim dropped her bag on the floor on accident. Someone helped her pick it up. It was her fellow friend, Lindsay.

"You alright?" Lin asked her, adjusting her glasses. Kim gulped and nodded.

"Wh-who's that?" Kim asked.

"She's new, and I think she'll be with us." Lin said. Kim bit her lip.

The girl with blonde hair(or the girl who is a smurf) came to them. She smiled.

"Um, excuse me, do you know where the Year 6 classes are? I'm Anna Simms." She said with that (bitchy smurfy) accent that people have from(let's try and be smart and say,) North England have(?). Kim smiled at her and led the way with Lin by her side.

"Have you got the chance to see around the place?" Kim asked. Anna chuckled.

"I mean if I didn't I wouldn't know where the fuck I would go!" She laughed. She realised what she said and covered her mouth.

"I didn't mean to swear." She whispered, looking around.

"Nah, it's alright, I don't see any kids!" Kim laughed. They both laughed. Lin, feeling a bit left out(because she's a bit too old) bursted out with a forced laugh.

Anna had a few classes with her new class(🤗 U). She went into the library(my favourite place but she's there so it isn't anymore😒) and saw Kim. The two sat down on the chairs as the other teachers went on Break Duty.

"So how you finding the new school?" She asked the blondie(more like smurfy but whatever).

"Um, it's not bad." She said running her hands up and down her thighs.

"Well, these kids can be brats(unlike me 🤗) so you're gonna have to get used to a big voice." Kim said cupping Anna's cheek. She got up and left(bitch don't touch her). Anna smiled(God no.)

Maybe this school wouldn't be that bad?(yes it will😈😈)

That is the first chapter. Calm down this book is a joke so calm down.