3.What?

Gen Pov

Anna smiled as she went home (💀💀) thinking about the nice interaction that she just shared between them (girl it's called smiling). She got a text from Kim again(BITCH UR OBSESSED). She opened it. She sent a picture of a Golden Retriever saying, "this reminds me of you!" (💀💀😭😭). She couldn't be bothered with saying something so she sent a "👍" (GOOD GAL)

She got a message from Junaid she opened it excited. It read, "Yo, do u think anna actually will like me back?" She was surprised(even though she just eavesdropped on them and wtf he sent it to wrong person??)

She sent, "what?" blushing like mad. "Oops, wrong person,😳". She came home and fell on her bed. She was smiling so much she couldn't stop. She sat at her desk table marking the tests that her class did. She marked some and they all got some wrong, until she came across a girl named Ayesha(🤭), who got full marks(bc ur so smart bbg). She was impressed.

"Wow, Ayesha, well done." She thought.

(After a few days bc icba)

Kim was doing a morning run, to the school(help she lives in Saltaire💀). She saw a mum and a baby who was in a pushchair. She scrunched up her face. She didn't want to slow down. She wanted to go faster(😳💀💀💀💀💀🐒😭😭😭).

"Excuse me!" She shouted running past them.

Finally (After years) She got to the school. She saw Anna and smiled(didn't she just text u 👍 meaning she dgaf abt u??). She saw Lindsay and waved.

Ayesha was bullying Junaid(NOT U BTW), taking his hat and running around the playground with him trying to get it back. Unfortunately, he fell in the process. She didn't get him up, instead she just stood there laughing at him.(💍💍💍that's my girl)

Anna went and helped him up. Everything was a bit awkward between them. After the text and everything.

It was the afternoon now, after the children came back from lunch. 6KW were in Anna's room(excuse me sorry I meant MiSs SiMmS room👾👾)

None of the students were really interested if we're being honest(I WAS THERE AND THIS IS TRUE). The first thing they had to do was write the date and L.O. . She went on with the lesson and there was one girl who was on track, Alina. Anna didn't realise it(SHE didn't 😪).

It was the end of the day and it was a Friday  so all the teachers went out to a restaurant.

Anna sat on a table with Junaid and Kim. Ayesha sat on a table with Lindsay and Mr Hussain(idk his reall name HELP-). The tables were connected so it was Ayesha next to Junaid.

Ayesha got up and started smiling -she was fighting the urge of taking Junaid's hat off and wearing it again. She went behind him and surprisingly hugged him. She then grabbed his hat and wore it(👾👾🤨🤨🤨).  He eventually gave up and just let her keep it. So she sat down smiling with a Marvel cap ontop of her scarf. While they were eating, Junaid couldn't keep his eyes off Anna(BOY WTF? SIMP-). Ayesha punched his thigh under the table to signal that he should make a move. Ayesha kept her head down and secretly looked at them just staring at each other. She rolled her eyes(I would too tbh).

"So you look really pretty tonight," Junaid said to Anna which left her blushing(gurl why??). Ayesha heard and almost choked on her drink. She started laughing as she whispered to him.

"Nice move. Yeah you definitely don't say that to her everyday." She said to him. She patted his shoulder. It started raining as everyone got up and went out. Anna got into her car and started smiling (💀) about the comment he said. She felt like the luckiest girl in world(HELP-💀💀).