4.Interrupting Cow...Literally

Ayeshas POV

I got up and you know did my normal routine and shit when I randomly got a text from my friend Shuhana(that's her actual friend irl btw and my friend as well🤭🤭) saying, "How's the new school???". I smiled. I texted her back, "Yeah, I've been helping my friend who teaches the other class with his crush on another teacher lol."

She reacted with a 🤣. I texted her, "Why the fuck are u up so early???" She replied, "talking to lils(nickname for my sis that they call her) why??" I texted, "and why is she up so early??"

"Because she has babies dumbass🤣🤣" (PROUD TO BE AN AUNTIE BTW💪💪💪) I texted back, "Oh yhh, I should ring her later yk. Gtg."

(LITTLE NOTE BTW THAT THERE WILL BE LIKE LITTLE BIT OF COMMENTS FOR THIS BC I MIGHT MAKR AYESHA DO THE COMMENTS BC JTS IN HER POV)

Me and Lily haven't talked in a while. Since she moved away with her husband, all of us barely talked. Haven't seen her in a while either. After she had Liyana, we saw her a bit. Before and after ,now, Adam, haven't seen her AT ALL. (True).

I got in my car with my bag but so tired. I got a text from Junaid.

Junaid🐵

Junaid🐵
Hey, how r u?? U
coming to school??

Me
Mhm.
How's Anna AKA UR
SWEETHEART

Junaid🐵
Shut the fuck up bitch-

Me
No u shut the fuck up
Don't tell me to smelly🙈
Jk
❤ message

I smiled at the heart. WAIT WHAT?? WHY TF DID I SMILE?? I drove into the parking lot of the school and saw him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I walked up to him and walked into the school together.

The kids had their break and it was Mr Hussains duty. Me and Junaid were in my classroom talking.

"Can I tell you a really bad joke?" I asked him already laughing. He nodded and leaned his back against one of the tables.

"Knock knock," I said. He smiled.

"Who's there?" He said.

"Interrupting cow," I smiled. He rolled his eyes.(she's tryna tell a joke LAUGH)

"I already know that on-" He said.

"MOO!" I shouted. I tripped on a pencil and went flying(help-) in his arms. I looked at him.

"Dang I almost died, thanks," I said. He looked at me. I felt myself going closer (GURL DONT-). I don't know why. (Good let's leave it like that). I got closer and closer(maybe u should go backwards and backwards...). All of a sudden, I had my eyes closed(bc u dont wanna see urself kiss a toad yeah) and I was kissing him. My arms wrapped around his neck(WTF WHY HIM??).

Someone opened the door, it was Vicki(HELP-). We pulled away quickly.

"We have an assembly after break," She said. I whispered to him

"Interrupting cow who?" He started laughing when I said that. She left the room.

"Well, um, I'm gonna go outside. Break is over now." I stuttered. Why the fuck did you do that?!

I sat down next to him on the chairs in the yellow hall. It was still awkward. His elbow accidentally touched my thigh (HELP-) and I shook. Anna looked at me confused and mouthed "Are you okay?" I smiled and nodded awkwardly. Help me.

It was home time and I saw him just straight up staring at me. Can you not?

When everyone went, he came up to me. (GO KISS UR GF ANNA BITCH)

"Hey, is something wrong? You look uncomfortable." He said. Bruh. He's really going to ask me that after he kissed me?

"Why did I kiss you?" I asked him(THATS WHAT IM ASKING?). He smiled.

"Because you like me." He smiled.

"No I don't smelly," I joked. His hand was holding mine and I didn't even notice. Anna walked up to us.

"HeY gOiS!" She said in an annoying tone on purpose. She put her hands on our shoulders. Thank God she came. It would've been really awkward, again. He left to talk to Kim.

"What's up with you two? You moving when he touches your thigh? Or you two holding hands? Tell me!" She pleaded. I rolled my eyes and whispered in her ear.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I said. She nodded.

"We kissed..." I said. She was left gobsmacked. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"How?" She asked.

"Well, I tripped and he caught me and then we kissed. It would've been longer but Vicki came in." I explained.

"YOU WANTED IT TO BE LONGER?" She said. I smiled at her and bit my lip(no say u didnt). I nodded slightly. She hugged me again. (HELP- AYESHA IS OLDER BUT ANNA IS TALLER)

(WATCH IT)

ICBA WRITING ANYMORE SO YEAH HOPE U LIKE IT😭😭😭💀💀💀💀💀💀