2.Jealousy

General POV

Anna brushed her hair whilst she listened to some songs on her playlist before she went to school. Towards the end of "Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys", she got a text message(bruh). Who's texting me at this time?(Girl it's like 7??)

She had a pissed face(lol watch) but when she saw who it was from, she smiled. (🙄🙄). It  was Kim(fucking Kim bruh). She opened the message and it read,

"You come in early, you get to get a free coffee, well Vicky gets it."

Anna chuckled. She began to type the words,

"Alr, I'll come. Linds gonna be there right? And Jamal???"(YES I MADE THEM TYPE FORMAL BC THEY'RE TEACHERS EXCEPT FROM SIMMS HERE BC 😚 GURLY IS 23)

"Yes, of course." Kim texted back(bitch)

She sent the kiss emoji and Anna blushed(gurl stop-). She put her phone in her bag and got her coat on. Her coat was a baige trench coat. She wore a red beret.(LOL IF U GET THE REFERENCE)

When she went inside the staff room, she saw Junaid sitting there for her. She assumed that he had been waiting for her(LOL WTF EW GTF AWAY)

She smiled at him and he cleared his throat. As she walked over to him, he slicked back his hair, trying to look good(bc he looks like something that would come out of pipes that turns out all black)

Anna saw Kim and waved. Junaid frowned as he watched Anna walk her way to Kim. Sumayah, who was next to him, patted his shoulder as he looked down in disbelief(if u look down you'll see somet else as well my middle finger btch)

"Hey, so I decided to get it because Vicki had to look after her kids for the morning." Kim said and wrapped her arms around Anna(GET TF OFF OF HER-)

Anna blushed(gurl wtf) as she just looked down. Junaid, in the back(like a lil weirdo), got his coffee and went to his class.

Anna walked past the new building hall(the ugly yellow hall-) and overheard a conversation between him and Ayesha(😍). She listened behind the door and pressed her ear against it(girl I hope u fall inside of the class and break ur back-)

"I saw her, and she looked so beautiful(as always) and the moments we have feel real(bitch shut up she don't even talk to u lol-)." He said to Ayesha. Ayesha nodded.

"I just don't think she's into you. What are the odds of a Pakistani and a WHITE person?" She said to him.

Anna scrunched up her face in disgust and disappointment. She started walking her way to the year 1 classes to see Mr Thompson(MY HUBBY 😍😍🙏🙏🙏) as she needed to ask him something.

"You alright?" She asked him as she was tidying the class before the gates opened. He turned to her and smiled.

"Mhm, you?" He asked. She sighed.

"I guess? Anyways, um so here are the letters back from the girls football tournament(GO ON PEEPS💪💪)." She said and gave the letters. He took them and smiled.

"Thank you very much." He smiled.

She smiled at him. Maybe she had mixed feelings for everyone.(GURL SHUT UP-)

ICBA DOING ANYMORE IM TIRED(NOT REALLY) SO YEAH BYEEEEERE