5.Together??

Ayeshas POV

I was texting Shuhana again.

Shuhana❤

Shuhana❤
Heyyy how r uuuuu
Saw this guy comment on
ur insta??
He said "hot"
???
ANSWER ME BITCH!!

Me
Oh, Junaid?

Shuhana❤
Yeah grenade

Me
Don't say that abt him😠😤😤

Shuhana❤
What he ur bf??
DANG??

Me
We kissed...

Shuhana❤
OMG WTF??
Sorry,
HOW WAS IT??

Me
Goooooddddddd
I want him to be my boyfriend..

Shuhana❤
Aww cute
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
❤ message

I got a text from Junaid. I smiled and texted back.

Junaid

Junaid
Heyy
How r u??
Um u see what I said on
ur insta?
U looked 🤩🤩

Me
Thxx
I saw ur post
😍😍

Junaid
See ya at school??

I drove into the parking lot of the school and saw him. I smiled at him. He was with Anna and she winked at me and left to talk to Kim(OFC??).

I was in class with him because the kids went to lunch. He was on his phone and so was I. My eyes may have been on the phone but my focus was on him(ITS OKAY TO NEED HELP-).  He saw me and stepped closer.  I was now in front of him and just looking up at him. His hands travelled down to my waist(AYE WTF GET THOSE GRUBBY HANDS OFF HER-). I kissed him again.

Alina's POV

(AYEEEE LEZ GOOO)

I sat down eating my lunch because, who the fuck doesn't? And I saw Ayesha come sit next to me. I gave her the usual death stare(💪💪). After, I whispered to her that we should go into 5Bs classroom just for the fun of it.

We did. We opened the door and saw the MOST GRUESOME, UNEXPECTED, DISGUSTING, VULGAR, BIZARRE, STRANGE, PECULIAR, VILE, WEIRD thing ever.

We saw Miss Khatun and Mr Javed full on making out, IN THE CLASSROOM! Ayesha had her phone and started taking pictures. They realised we were here and begged us not to tell anyone. Of course we black mailed them! I told him that if he tries to flirt with Miss Simms again, which I'm guessing he won't because he has a new hoe now.., I will tell Mrs Hinchliffe. He shook his head. I looked at her. She smiled. I wanted to let her off because I love her but, I wanted her to tell my friend I said hi 😄. Or else I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THEM! Me and Ayesha told them what we wanted and left giggling. We couldn't tell anyone but I REALLY WANTED TO!!

I was just weirded out. WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO TELL LILY BRO! THE AYESHA THAT I KNEW KISSING SOMEONE?? That's new, very new. If I could tell someone, it would be Aiza. So she could tell her auntie Shubana who is friends with Lily so she could tell her and then Lily tells the rest of her friends. That was long so bless my fingers for writing that🤲.

Ayesha's POV(teacher)

Shit! STUDENTS CAUGHT US?! We promised to give them anything if they wouldn't tell anyone, and I keep my word. Not really, but for the sake of this job I will. (YEAH U BETTER BITCH)

I looked at him after they left. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm gonna go back to my own class," He said. I nodded. I sat at my desk and fanned myself with papers.

Was I basically with him?

(Well no shit sherlock but whatever-)

Cba writing anymoreeee