Scrambled eggs

No one pov:

Y/n was in the lobby helping her kids learn shadow magic so if anything happens to her they'll be able to use their magic to help them then she saw sir pentious with a machine "what the hell is that?" Vaggie asked about the machine "oh,hello purple female it's my new invention the skin flayer 11,000 I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." "What!?why?" Charlie asked "everyone is being too obviously it must be a lie,I can sense they are planning to kill me,but when?how?especially how y/n is the most powerful witch in hell I must be prepared!Ooh the new parts of my machine are here." Y/n saw it's was Carmella's daughters,then she got text from Velvette asking her to go the meeting with her "carmine?as in Carmella carmine you are buying parts from a overlord?" "Err of course she's the top weapons dealer in hell." Sir pentious said "Okay well that stops right now." "Hey." "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel no one is trying to kill you,people are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." Pentious looked at the other residents,husk is alcohol then flipped him off,angel was looking at his phone then he flipped him off and nifty gave him a creepy smile and y/n was teaching her children how to use their magic then smile and wave at him then she walked back to her room to get ready.

As she finished getting ready she got text from Val who was texting her to 'hang out' but she just ignored it and finished her makeup.y/n got down to the lobby then she picked up Abby "oh y/n are going somewhere?" Charlie asked her "hmm yeah Velvette invited me to go to this meeting." She said as she picked up Abby as she held her bat plushy that her husband gave her for her first birthday "maybe the twins can to do today's activity." Charlie said because Jacob barely talk to anyone and mostly quiet and missy bares her fangs at most people and is more aggressive than her brother "um well okay just make sure they're okay." Y/n said.

Then she walked to her twins "behave my dears

Then she walked to her twins "behave my dears." "Ok mom we're not babies." She summons two shadow puppets "just in case." She walk to Charlie "are you okay watching the twins?" She nodded then went on her way.she met up with Velvette "Hey Velvette." Y/n waved at her "hey y/n,this must be Abby." She said as she boops her nose,Abby looked at her then smiled then they went to the meeting.

(Meanwhile with twins)

"Hi guys thanks for coming it's brought to our attention that there may be a little...tension in the hotel." Charlie said "tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do." Vaggie said as she took away a weapon from sir pentious as he was about to shoot nifty "we think that this group could really benefit from...trust exercise!" "trust exercises!ah shit!" Charlie helps her girlfriend up "vaggie we rehearse this *sigh* we're doing trust exercises." "So what's with the whole uhhh...this?I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps." Husk said while missy and Jacob were sitting and hold hands and two shadow puppets sat next each twin.

then angel puts his legs on husk's lap "oh I will but it's cash up front and no kids here,and I know that one can't afford me." "Gross I'd never think of it spider!" "Right well let's get started,Charlie?" vaggie says "actually I thought maybe you can could take the lead on this one I trust everyone,so maybe you know better about how build it properly."Charlie says to her girlfriend "what?uhh I don't know if I even qualify uhh-"  "oh come on it'll be easy I'm sure you can handle this." "Yeah um sure I can handle this no problem." Charlie gave her thumbs up then vaggie spoke like a drill sergeant "all right so we are starting with trust falls each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards while the rest of the group catches you got it?who wants to go first?" "Oooohh ooohh me me me!Me!Me!Me!" "All right get on up there." Charlie gets on the stage "I love you guys like really really love you." Charlie says then she falls backwards and vaggie catches her "that...felt...good!angel why don't you go next?" "Fine." "This time everyone needs to catch him okay?unless you want me to hurt you." Angel gets up to the stage "something about myself huh?how about this?I love to suck-" the shadow puppets covered the kids ears "I swear to fuck if you say dicks!" husk says pointed at angel "popsicles ya sicko!get your mind outta the gutter." Angel falls backwards and husk catches him "but you know dicks too!also it would've more hotter if y/n catches me too." Then husk drops him "all right new guy you're up.".