Telling the past

Y/n was coming down the stairs after putting after putting the twins and the baby in bed and sat down next to her husband "finally put the kids to sleep." Y/n said as she turned on the tv and picked a movie "and I got the popcorn and the drinks." Shad said as they snuggled up on the couch, halfway through the movie y/n had gotten a phone call from...Val...again...she sighed he been flirting with her every time she was at work and she told him that she was faithful to her husband and would never cheat on.

As they continue to watch then she saw Shad looking kinda sad "honey, is there something wrong?" She asked, he sighed "just...thinking about my family on earth..." he said sadly he had never talk about his family so y/n decided to asked about his family and he took a deep breath "I didn't have a great life on earth...my dad left us and mom worked long shifts and I was the one who had to take care of my siblings then I had to do some shady things to get money to pay mom's debts but then I got killed...and now I don't know she found out what I did for money and what I did to pay her debts but I feel like she's disappointed in me..." he began tear up but then y/n hugged him "well if she knew how a great husband and father you are she would've been proud of you..." they hugged "to be honest I thought hell was full of bad people...but there good people in here that doesn't deserve to be here...like you sweetheart..." "thanks babe...let's go to bed..." then they went to bed "night honey..." y/n whisper to him "night babe..." he kisses her forehead.

———————

Hope you enjoy 😊☺️✨💕

Have a good day/night/noon