Fighting about y/n

"I think I can make y/n my new wife and take her to heaven with me." Adam said thinking about the future with y/n with a smirk "ha ha!in your dreams Adam because what she told me, she hates exorcists." Lucifer said "I don't think she would be in to short guys, plus I think she prefers a gentleman." Alastor told him and Lucifer glared at him "trying to get her soul and acting creepy is not romantic old friend." Vox said "you tell him Vox, because we knew her the longest and I think we'll make great husbands and fathers~" "not like she's into abusers and be lucky I'm not going fucking kill you right now!" While they were arguing y/n was staring at them in confusion "I wonder what they're talking about..." y/n said "Oh can ya blame them sweetie~ look at ya~" angel said flirting with her "yeah...I can see it." Husk said as he wrapped a wing around her "wha...husk!" Y/n yelled.

Then she saw they were about fight so she snapped her fingers and her shadow puppets appeared and grabbed each of them "now...make sure this...NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN..." her voice sounded demonic then she puts them down "now...don't try to kill each other again." Then she walks away "did anyone else thought that was hot?" Adam asked them "yep~" they said but Alastor was kinda terrified of her but that didn't stop his obsession with her.

(In the distance)

"I'm kinda gay for y/n." Cherri said "I like y/n too!" Sir pentious said as he got a flustered and realized what his said, he like Cherri bomb but he also like y/n and lute staring at y/n with hint of blush "god she's so hot..." but she tried to forget about it with her face was flustered red.

———————

I wanted to write this 😅☺️✨