Masquerade

Y/n pov:

I put the kids to bed and went down to the lobby and then we were watching angel's umm...adult films "ya know this performance won me a sex-x-x-i award." Angel told us  "it's uh...very...honest?...oh..." Charlie said before covering her eyes "ew...okay!enough of that,angel what the fuck?" "What?you said it was 'show n' tell' day,I'm showing showing you my best film and I'm telling you that it scored me a win over that bitch Tiffany titfucker." Angel said crossing his arms "ya know,not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk said as he cleaned a glass "alright (beep)head,what makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my (beep) face?" Angel asked him"you really going to sit there and act these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Angel gasped "(beep) you this is classy art." I took a peep and looked away from the tv...

No one pov:

"That's bullshit you get drunk and bitch about them all the time,everyone likes to bitch to a the bartender,I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point,that one *points at sir pentious* that one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep,princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own." "What!?!no I- what?pfff No no." Charlie smiles nervously then he talks about vaggie "this one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself and nifty hehhh...you don't even wanna know what her deal is and y/n is mother who would do anything to keep her kids safe." Then angel laughs and kicks his legs "you weren't kidding haha wow!kitten's got claws and meow~" "and you!don't get me started,I see right through you and all this bullshit and how fake you are." "Oh!me?fake?wow I had no idea,guess that's why I'm actor dumbass and-" angel's phone rings "hold that thought,hello?uh yeah I'm-I'm...no no I just I...no I-I'm not...but uh yeah I'll be right there." Angel hangs up "well uh looks like Val needs me for an uh emergency shoot." Angel says nervously "uh-uh sure." Husk says sarcastically "you know what?fuck you,I don't give a shit what some drunk ass bartender thinks a' me so why don't you just crawl back to whatever cave you came from porn critic." Angel says and walks away to leave "angel you can't leave yet we haven't finished our exercises for the day." Charlie says "I'm sure you'll manage without me." "There isn't much time left for the hotel to prove itself." "Dollface!it's my job,I know you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss,there's nothing you can do.

When angel leaves "why is this so haaaard?what I'm I doing wrong?" "Well I mean...you're the princess of hell." Vaggie pointed out "so?" "So you don't really use the power that comes with that,which I love about you but maybe you can I don't know?command a little authority." " but that's so mean." "It's not mean exactly it's...uh aggressive kindness." "Okay...I could be so aggressively kind to angel's boss that I convince him to let angel spend more time at the hotel!" "Sure,whatever gets you there babe." Vaggie said.

Y/n sat on the couch "hey y/n...who did you meet the vee's?" Husk asked with a heavy sigh y/n began to tell how she met the vee's...

(Flashback)

Y/n and shad were grocery shopping then shad said he was going to get a couple of things for dinner and went to get the things,y/n was waiting on him "well hello there~" she heard a voice then she looked behind her and saw a three demon one was a moth and the other's head flat screen tv "oh my gosh I love you clothes darling!" One of the demons said "thank you dear,are you the vee's" "yep I'm Velvette that's Valentino and that's Vox." "What a beautiful thing like you doing here alone~" he and Vox blushed she was stunning "I'm not alone I'm with my boyfriend." Then shad came back "hey babe miss me~" shad put an arm around her shoulder "omg Shad!is she your girlfriend!" Velvette yelled excited,they talked and Velvette offered y/n job for modeling and she accepted they didn't saw Val and Vox looking at Shad with pure hatred.

(Flashback)

Y/n finished after she talked to husk for bit she decided to go to her room,as she walking to her she felt she was being watched "ugh you know I'm getting tired of this alastor..." "oh I just want to talk to you~" he said "talk to me?" She asked giving him a glare "yes my dear I wanna talk to you my little doe." He held her hand before she pulled her hand back "If you want my soul it's a hard no..." her eyes turn pure black as shadow puppets appeared to her side she was more powerful than him she had been learning dark magic her whole life very rarely hurting people when it was necessary "now now my dear think about it!sure you're more powerful than me but we can maybe work together and you can protect your family." She just huffed and walked away she's not dumb enough to make a deal with him...but why her?sure she's powerful but it's didn't explain,Alastor just stared at her,she was so strong and smart but still what was it that made him so drawn to her...?

(Later)

Y/n went down to the bar then she saw Charlie and asked her what happened and she explained,y/n sat next to her trying to comfort her and keekee sat on y/n's lap then angel came back Charlie was about to greet him but stop before y/n can ask him if he was okay she got phone call it was Valentino she got annoyed.

"What do you want Val?" She asked "listen baby why don't you just come to the studio for some time alone with me and Vox~" "ew and no!I-I mean sorry but I am busy..." she said "oh...well maybe we just hang out~" "just that okay?" "Okay sweetie~" she hangs up and felt disgusted then she when she went back to the lobby but didn't see angel or husk "umm...where's husk and angel?" Y/n asked and they explained.

(Time skip)

Y/n waited then husk and angel came to the hotel laughing "he had like three bills and it took him like 30 minutes to count it his eyes are so shit." Angel joked "and this is guy you got to take orders from?" Husk asked y/n was relieved then Charlie hugged angel "I'm so sorry angel I promise I won't ever ever ever-" "Charlie,it's fine I get it,thanks...for caring about me." Then Charlie started sobbing "ehhhhh...I think this is yours." He hands Charlie to vaggie and she took her to bed then y/n looked that angel and husk "oh my god what happened to guys!?here!" She summons her healing potions and gave it to them "thanks tits..." "yeah thanks y/n..."  then she saw angel's black eye and knew how he got it but she kept her cool and hugged them and they're faces heat up "be more careful..." she walked to her room "I'm totally gonna wreck her~" angel thought and husk stared at her.

—————————

Hope you enjoy this 😊😁✨

And have a good day/night/noon