𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

Chapter 25 already on ScrollStack!!

This special update is coz now we are a family of 200 on Wattpaddddd😭❤️
Thnk u soo much for this guysss💟🫂

And ScrollStack readers u'll be also updated soon mostly tomorrow or Saturday😚

Anyways Happy Reading💕

◽◾◽

"Maaa maaa aaa baaaaaaa," Aarush squealed, reaching out his tiny hands to grasp at the air, trying to grab my attention

"Yes, sweetheart, what is it?" I cooed as we made our way into the kitchen.

"Baa baaa oootthhaa aaa amm mamm," he babbled in his adorable baby gibberish, leaving me utterly clueless. "Oh, really?" I replied playfully, mirroring his excitement with a playful tone.

As I was about to lower him into his baby seat, Aarush suddenly protested, "Naaaaaa naaaa," and grabbed onto me tightly around my neck with his little hands and pressed his tiny feet against my waist.

"Don't want to sit, huh?" I asked, but it seemed as if my words went over his head, so I just chuckled in response.

While talking to Aarush in his baby voice, I roamed around the kitchen with him on my hip, fetching food from the fridge and heating it in the microwave. Aarush babbled something in his adorable gibberish that made me burst into laughter, his innocent babbling adding joy to our playful interaction.

"In the meantime, let's warm up some food for your Papa since he must be hungry," I said in a playful baby voice while talking to Aarush.

"Paaaa-paaa aaaa," Aarush replied, looking at me with his big, adorable eyes.

"Yes, Papa is hungry," I said, nodding in agreement and setting the timer on the microwave to heat the food.

"Paaapaaapaaaa aaaaammmm," Aarush bobbed his head as if he understood and began nodding along. I couldn't help but laugh at his antics.

"Aww my baby," I said, giving him a tight kiss on his chubby cheek.

Aarush grinned, and I sensed someone's gaze on my back. I knew who it was, yet I didn't turn around. I remained silent because I knew Aarav wanted to cherish this moment, watching Aarush.

"Aarush," I called out.

"Maaaaaaaaa aaaa," he called back in his baby voice.

"Oh, my baby!"

"Let's go call your Papa; he's been standing behind us for who knows how long," I whispered in Aarush's ear.

At the mention of Papa's name, his eyes sparkled. "Paaaaaaa aaa."

"Yes, he's behind us," I said softly and discreetly pointed with my free hand's fingers towards the direction behind us.

Aarush looked at me, confused for a moment. His eyes narrowed, and his lips formed a cute pout, creating an adorable expression. But when he saw the gesture of my fingers pointing behind us, he turned around.