𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

Hello my ppl!!
I am Back!!💋🙈
Really sorry for Ghosting you'll, but exams are also important!!
Anyways coming back to the Book last chapter's target is still not completed yet, but it's okay!

HAPPY Reading💌

◽◾◽

The turmoil swirling within me feels suffocating

The turmoil swirling within me feels suffocating. I initiated that hug with Aarav, yet now everything seems to be spiralling out of control. I never asked for these feelings, and deep down, I know they will only lead to heartbreak for both of us. Aarav hasn't moved on from Sneha, and yet here we are in this tangled mess. It feels as though my presence is pushing Aarav into something he's not ready for.

I need to distance myself from these emotions; they're wrong, and I refuse to be a part of it. Rhea, you must maintain control over your feelings; it's for your own well-being. I'm aware of the emotions I'm developing for Aarav, but this isn't right! I entered into this marriage solely to care for Aarush, to provide him with a mother's love and to reunite him with his father. Not for any of this.

Despite my attempts to rationalise the situation, my heart continues to ache with uncertainty. It's agonising to witness Aarav's struggle, torn between the past and the present, and to feel responsible for his turmoil. Yet, I cannot ignore the voice of reason within me, urging me to step back and protect my own heart.

As I grappled with these conflicting emotions, a sense of unease settled deep within me. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was treading on dangerous ground, playing with fire that threatened to consume us both. Aarav's unresolved feelings for Sneha loomed over us like a shadow, casting doubt on the authenticity of our burgeoning connection.

It pained me to think that my presence might be inadvertently pushing him into a situation he wasn't ready for, a situation that could ultimately end in heartbreak for us both. I needed to find a way to distance myself from these emotions, to protect not only my own heart but also Aarav's. Our fragile bond couldn't withstand the weight of these unresolved feelings and the complexities of our intertwined lives.

And now, here I am, trapped in this situation of my own making. Aarav's hand rested on my chin while the other held onto mine.

"Listen to me completely first," he said.

I kept my eyes tightly shut; if I were to open them, I feared I wouldn't be able to meet his gaze, and my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"I don't want all this either, Rhea. I don't want either of us to force ourselves for someone else's sake. I don't want you to suppress your feelings forcefully because of my past, nor do I want to push myself to move forward in my present against my heart's desires because of my past," he removed his hand from my chin, holding onto my clenched fist.

Aarav gently opened my fist and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Open your eyes and look at me, Rhea," he urged, and I couldn't muster the courage to open my eyes; I just shook my head in No.