Chapter 5: Summoning Demon Aliens at the NYC Conservatory

The group watched on from the roof of the wrecked New York City conservatory as the Foot Clan, and the duo Hypno and Warren Stone conversed. 

"Villain to villain, your hideout is a bit, uh... lacking. Might I suggest some velvet, a fireplace, maybe a fuzzy cat with a diamond necklace?" Hypno commented, looking around the dark room.

Purple flames lit suddenly, Foot Soldiers appearing from out of the shadows. The Lieutenant stepped forward.

"Tonight, We liberate our masters from their dimensional prisons. With this Key, we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people!" The Foot Lieutenant shouts. 

Hypno and Warren suddenly grew weary "Uh, I thought we were just going to rob a bank and be, y'know, crime buddies?"

"We shall follow the Krang as they lead the Foot Clan to glory!" The Lieutenant shouts holding up the Key.

"Boooored." Leo called out, ruining their hiding place atop the roof.

"You!" The Foot Lieutenant calls after spotting them.

"Leo!" Raph scolds.

"What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in but he just kept blabbity blab-ing." He says with a wave of his hand. Y/n elbows his side.

"Owww.." Leo whines.

"There it is! There's the Key!" Casey calls out, cutting Leo off.

"Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!" The Foot Lieutenant orders.

April, Splinter, Casey Jr, Mikey, Raph, Leo, Donnie, and Y/n, all leap down from the roof, and begin fighting their way through the Foot Soldiers, trying to reach the Key. While F/Y/n launches into the air, readying their bow to provide aerial support. 

The Lieutenant places the key in some sort of ritual circle, activating it. A bright glowing purple light begins to fill the room as sparks flew.

"No! It's started! He's unlocking the doorway! We need to get up there right now!" Casey shouts desperately, using his grappling hook to knock a foot shoulder to the ground.

Leo slides in front of Casey, "Casey, go. We've got you covered." Leo says determinedly, and with a swish of his sword opens a portal underneath Casey.

Casey falls from the air and goes to strike the Lieutenant, but he dodges out of the way. After managing to knock away the Lieutenant, by using his grappling hook to swing back around. Casey hurries over to the key, and is about to grab it when the air crackles and a purple light rips open, sending them all flying back. F/Y/n immediately dives over to Casey, basically launching themself to try and protect him. 

 When suddenly lightning strikes, and tentacles appear from out of the portal. Loud alien screeches echo through the conservatory. 

"Oh..." Hypno and Warren glance at each other, both deciding simultaneously to book it.

"Oh no..." Casey mutters deflated by their apparent failure..

"They're here." F/Y/n says with a scowl.

"Then let's make sure their visit is short and sweet." Raph says, punching his fists together, gathering everyone around to prepare for the obvious fight to come.

A Krang enters the conservatory from the portal. He is tall with purple goopy skin, orange eyes, and tentacles which he uses to crawl around. The tentacles making slight squelching sounds as it got used to moving on the concreate flooring.

 "I'm finally free! This planet will pay for what it has done to me!" The Krang says, revealing its sharp teeth.

"Welcome to Earth! I hope you don't enjoy your stay!" Raph calls as he lunges at the Krang, but the Krang easily blocks his punch, wrapping a tentacle around Raph's throat, grinning evilly.