How you two met

Please bare with me as I get these chapters published😭

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Morningstar

You two met at the hotel, when you heard of the hotel you weren't exactly in the best of spots, no job, just always working here and there before ditching, somehow surviving through 6 years of hell aimlessly, and out of pure curiosity, you wanted to see what this 'Happy' Hotel was about, as the signs above said Hazbin. 

Your first steps were your last as you were crushed in a hug, a tall blonde girl, with puppy doe eyes and pale skin with light pink circle blush spots having looked at you as if you were a god or goddess. 

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel! Oh my hell! Finally a customer! We are so happy to have you! Here is your room key, floor three, room 13 and if you need anything Me and my staff will be around!"

Vaggie

You two knew each other since you guys were Angels. Or well, ex angels. You were both sentenced to be damned in hell after sparing a child, the goodness in your hearts being the key reason for such, but you two were happy. Charlie helped the both of you, and ever since the two of you have been close and happy.

Staying at Charlie's Happy Hotel in high spirits for the princess of hell.

"Mierda, not again {Name}!"

Angel Dust

The two of you met at Valentino's studio, you coming in as one of his new stars, or so he said after he unbeknownst to you made you sign a contract, tricking you into such. 

Angel felt bad and so he talked to you after Valentino left to find Vox out in the city of the pride ring, warning you of the moth over lord as also giving you some tips since you were a newbie.

"So be so tense toots, you probably won't start till a week from now. He likes to make sure ya are ready before you go on, so be prepared for a lot of porn watchin, little heads up from lil ol' me, k? K."

Alastor

I feel as if you two died around the same time period and having recognized him despite the difference in looks, you two got along fine when you two first died. Having spent the first year in hell together and having the times of your lives making a name of yourselves, but as the times aged and progressed, stuff happens. 

He went missing, and heaven forbid poor Rosie was your therapist at that point. You missed him, not to a over extent but enough to worry if someone such as himself was even still alive. Thought he thought left as soon as it appeared, it was Alastor after all.

Some years later, you were helping Charlie in her hotel, cleaning up here and there. It amused you that such a hotel was even here in hell, much less run by the princess of such a place. To be able to possibly watch demons fail at such a high dream was the whole reason as to why you were here, and after three years of such, another reason rose. Alastor.

He showed up and once Charlie dared to open the door on the third time to let him in, he was engulfed in a hug, sure she knew of his dislike for huge displays of physical touch besides from him touching on everybody just for the fun of it whether it be tossing them around, dancing, or just to be amused, after seeing him after so many years it was a relief. Especially that iconic Cheshire grin of his.

"Why hello to you too, darling!"

Husk

You two met at the hotel after Charlie had called you to help for a little while since you two had been close friends and you owed her anyways. The gruff demeanor of the Ace of cards cat demon was at first off putting, but after a many drunken nights of ranting, and such randomness, it just soon turned into something you granted enjoyable.

Whether it be annoying him, having drinking contests, gambling, you guys do it, you've done it together. He wasn't that bad of a guy, sure had his own way of things, but that's Husk for ya.

"No your not touching my wings, nice try kid."

Lucifer Morningstar

You two, yet more met at the hotel. When he came to visit he recognized you as, {Overlord Name}, his newest pronounced overlord, one he seems as just adorable. And even more so seeing as you were helping his daughter out with her project that he secretly saw as useless based on his opinions with the angels of heaven.

"Why {Name}! Such a delight to see you once again!"

Vox

You two met through 666 news. You were a new employee within the building as he had a news cast to be in. Having bumped Into as his way, his screen glitched a bit before realizing it was a citizen, immediately changing from angry to his normal charismatic and charming facade, trying to hypnotize you, and yet you stared at him unfazed yet sorry. 

Realizing you had other things to do, you once more apologized, somewhat weirded out despite the overall feelings of him being handsome even for a tv that looks to be based from Skibidi Toilet, and moved on, walking down the hall.

"Weird...guess Val's gonna come in handy with this one"

Valentino

You two met at his club, looking for work you entered the establishment with confidence and an upturned smirk, heading directly to his table asking if he was hiring.

He knew you knew who he was, and that made it all the more amusing to him as he said he was and asked a few, delectable, questions. Though of course, it was Valentino, known by all as a pimp and owner of many porn studios, clubs, and being one of the Vee's. 

"Oh? Such a pretty doll like yourself so high and mighty. Well alright doll, lets see what you got."

L

Anyways! I'm finally going back into posting as the school season slowly comes to a slow close. Sorry for any grammar mistakes as my writing isn't exactly the best. I have like 5-6 more different drafted books, so when I get done with this one and my two demon slayer ones, ill get those out. 

Anyways, love you guys!

Word count: 1049