What you two do together

Third one tonight? And all within a 40 minute time span? I'm on a fucking roll! Anyways, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Morningstar

The two of you probably do the following

• Singing

• Dancing

• Hyping each other and others up

• And then making sure you stay in check due to the occasional stressful or annoying day that makes you wanna paint the town red.

Vaggie

Change my mind otherwise:

• Her teaching you Spanish

• Keeping Charlie in check with her over going persona.

• Both of you being a little more standoffish when it comes with Alastor.

• You have a sweet spot for Angel so Vaggie makes sure to give you an earful whenever Angel gets in trouble because she's sure you could have prevented him from doing such.

• Singing in private

• Going out into town just to look at different thrift stores, its mainly for you.

Angel Dust

Yeah, this gonna get wild so uhhh, 18+ warning for some bits-:

• Getting into turf wars, sometimes with Cherry

• Testing different sex toys together to give different opinions or even to just see how similar they were.

• "Cmon, you can't tell me you'd rather get fucked by an actual moth than Valentino-"

• Movie nights in his room with snacks, fat nuggets, and ice cream? Absolutely.

• Crack night? Yep. Along with any other drugs he can get his or your hands on.

• Partying together and getting dressed up just for the fun of it and to tease people? Already on each checklist for every Thursday.

Alastor

This gonna get cute yall, hold onto your devices:

• Singing songs from the 1890s-1930s

• Dancing ranging from slow dancing to faster paced ones for fun

• Painting the town red? Any day, just ask and he is by your side.

• "Why darling, sure you in yourself look lovely but that outfit does not, just some pointers my dear."

• Nickname calling when annoyed by one another? Absolutely.

• "Deer man" "Up to times" "Wendigo wannabe" "Fashion wannabe" "Bambi" "Hot headed stubborn friend of mine". Oh the range, and this is some of the nicer things the two of you spout.

• Him comforting you in whatever whenever.

• Trauma sharing? No. Hinting? Absolutely. The both of you know it kills with tension and curiosity when you do it too each other.

Husk

Must I really explain?:

• Drinking

• Trauma sharing, mostly from your end.

• Gambling

• playing cards or card games for fun

• Taste testing different liquors

• Teaming up on Angel when he bothers either one of you

• " No you can't have the rest of my alcohol, aint my fault I'm restricting you, you passed out twice yesterday and I can hold my liquor. So bed, now."

• Ended up having to drag you to the elevator. Quite the sight for Alastor as he smile turned to a amused grin, a hum coming him as she then continued his way to the kitchen.

Lucifer Morningstar

Yeah, this has to be cannon, fight me:

• Sharing his duck collection and telling you every detail about each and every one. 

• You have at least 10 ducks every time you visit or vise versa. You have your own rubber duck collection basket and dresser in the corner of your room.

• Detailed conversations about the hotel and his worries.

• Comfort might as well be associated with you two as a definition. Poor depresso expresso.

• Talks of heaven and what actually occurs behind those closed golden gates.

Vox

No words, just hot Tv man:

• Restaurant meet ups every Sunday if he doesn't have to deal with Val.

• Introduced you two, ended up with two broken stages in his club as you had angered Valentino. Ill leave the way you did so to your imagination.

• Showing off his multiple capabilities and achievements with a prideful aura, happy to know that he can actually share such with a facade of sorts.

• You asking to watch shows from his tv head? Yeah took some fighting for that one.

• Tv jokes within he'll and modern world? Absolutely, drives him insane. Just ask him about his HDMI cable💀

Valentino

Ofc, a 18+ warning ahead:

• Sex in his office? Every other day of the week.

• Him taking you out on dates or late night drives in his limo, sometimes with Angel, sometimes not.

• Exploring new kinks? Your his test subject

• Vox doesn't mind you

• You and Angel had became close after Valentino introduced you two 

• You sometimes like to surprise Valentino after a session by standing, giving him a surprise kiss and stealing his jacket and glasses, putting them on with a triumphant smile.

My arm hurts😭✌🏽. But hey, I'm proud of myself, till next time my dearies!👹

Word count: 754