How you two became friends

Why hello once more! Posting all the five starting chapters tonight! Or so imma try, and without further ado, lets get the show on the road! This one won't be long as the other chapter kind of explains things a little bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie Morningstar

Cmon, its Charlie. You two were basically friends since you even stepped foot on the Hotel's property. You though, advised spending more time together through one of her friendship activities to get to know each other better. 

She was delighted such the occasion appeared that she invited everybody to participate despite the groans of complaints from the celebrity that happened to just be crashing at the hotel.

"Okay everybody! {Name} suggested another exercise so lets all participate! This could be good for team bonding!"

"Bonding? I know a way that can get us close-" 

"No angel-"

"Aw, c'mon toots!"

Vaggie

Do I really need to explain it after last chapter?

Angel Dust

It didn't take long, only a few weeks before the two of you became best friends, shooting pictures and movies with one another, getting into turf wars, causing unrest amongst many higher ups within hell just for the fun of it, the whole shebang.

"Well damn Angel cakes, your getting good at this whole double life shit huh?"

Alastor

Don't need to explain surely after last chapter

Husk

Ill touch some on the topic. The two of you became close after awhile of being drunk together on many nights, spilling secrets with a slur within each of your two words. 

Friendship came naturally as you both were alcoholics and liked to gamble, what's more to ask for than a person who understands you just right?

"Nah, just need new types of booze. This cheap stuff does it but we need variety at least"

Lucifer Morningstar

After his stay, the two of you stayed in touch, him seeing you as a way to keep a hold of his daughter and check in on her, his nerves just not feeling right after he left the hotel after his visit, especially since he now knows about Alastor being there, despite your protests that the radio demon was rather a fine delight to have around.

At least he kept it alive in the hotel.

"Look, Apples, new nickname don't mind me, but I just don't have a good settle within me knowing he's there. Keep an eye on Charlie for me, yeah?"

Vox

The two of you managed to keep seeing each other after the initial accident, mostly due part of your job, but also in public. The two of you just gave each other acknowledgement when seen by each other, whether it be a wave to a nod, but soon he found your number and your friendship was well on its way.

Soon enough you were talking on the phone about the most random things. Ranging from work or past details that would make even Satan question his own ideals. 

"Why...hm...that is smart. Nice thinkin {Name}. Now I have to meet up with Val. Again...Call you later"

Valentino

As soon as you signed his contract and began working, you were mainly his little fuck toy for the most part. Getting into photo shoots, videos, and movies here and there, but overall you were Valentino's. His

Regular private sessions within his office was common, and you had managed to make a name for yourself in the industry district. 

"Why dollface, meet me in my office yeah? It'll be worth your while, I can assure you that"

I'm too tired for this °^° Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I hope the next one is longer!

Word count: 582