[20]Good Friend

Sravan's POV:
I and Aniska walked out and I hugged Aniska tightly until both of ours tears died down.

I then went to complete the formalities.

Flashback ends...

Recappp

*A short update*

Sravan's POV:
I was brought back from my thoughts by a nudge on my shoulder.

"What happened", Aniska asked. "What is wrong", I asked her instead of replying.

"That doesn't answer my question", Aniska said frowning her eyebrows. "My question matters more", I replied raising my voice a bit.

"See Aniska there's nothing wrong telling me what you feel, I know you are scared as if what would happen
but keeping quiet won't help", I said holding her hands.

A tear rolled down Aniska's eyes. She has grown much weaker mentally than ever.

I didn't remembered when I saw her crying last a few days ago but now it seems like...

Something POV:
Aniska narrated Sravan whatever has happened with her all day long and what Deepika suggested her.

"I can't ignore the fact that I love him, still but...", Aniska said and went quite.

"Aniska see I won't say don't listen to Deepika but one thing I can say surely is that,

guys take time to realise what they feel for a person. They don't understand it till a extreme happens with them.

I don't know what Shubman feels but I never saw betrayal in his eyes for you.

Something unknown which I or you weren't able to decode but something he kept hidden for you just for you", Sravan said.

"So should I confess him or...", Aniska said and stopped. "Or... what", Sravan asked.

"Or just leave this here", Aniska added. "You..", Sravan said face palming.

"From this long speech all that you understood was that you should give up", Sravan said still face palming.

"Then", Aniska asked with a hint of confusion in her voice.

"Damn it what do I do with you", he said hitting Aniska's head.

"Let it be how it is be his good friend how you were. if he has to realise anything let him take a bit of time.", Sravan added.

"You know you sound like a elder sister ", Aniska said and chukled.
"I can be any part of family for you", Sravan said with slight hint of sadness in his voice.

After he promised to be her mother, father as well as a brother for her.

-----------------
Next morning...

Aniska's POV:
I reached college and met Deepika. "What sup", Deepika said. " 's up", I replied.

"What did you think", she asked when I suddenly found her voice turned soft.

"Umm actually..."and I went on explaining her what Bhai said. (P.S. those who didn't understand 'bhai' is Sravan)

"Actually he isn't wrong, we should atleast try waiting awhile", Deepika said.

"No matter what I am with you, 'whatever you feel whatever you say' ", she said and struggled to wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

Author's note:
A big damn sorry. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading.

Bye bye. Peace out!!