Chapter 2, Sarah Murphy

Sarah Murphy

10:46pm

"Do your homework!"

"Later!"

"You're never going to do it! I know you won't!

"Yes I will!"

"Sarah! Do your homework now, Missy. I know you well enough to know that when ever you say 'later' you never do."

"Well then appearently, you don't know me well at all!" My heart beated loud and clear in my ears, anticipating what my dad is going to answer to my last line of words. I waited a while longer, and when it became obvious to me that he wasn't going to answer any time soon, I turned around on my heel, and headed towards the stairs. I walked into my now dark room, the purple ceiling and dark blue walls making it look all the darker and sinister. I grabbed my black towel and headed to the shower.

As I turned on the water at a boiling point, I stuck my head in the water and just stood there. Hot showers always calmed me down quite a bit. I was there with my eyes closed for God knows how long, but it was enough to make my feel tired and sleepy. I'm pretty sure I've never been this tired. I weakly washed and cleaned myself before turning the water off,and getting out the shower. As I put my under garments on, the sleepiness got unbearable, and I walked like that to my bed. Since I had a bathroom in my bedroom, I didn't have to worry about having to put on a towel.

I shreiked when I saw the tall man dressed in black stting on my bed, looking me up and down.

"Who are you?" I asked drowsily.

"You really think that I'm going to answer your question, sweetheart?" The alarm of seeing the man wasn't enough to stop the drowsiness, but then I realized this wasn't normal. At all.

"What did you do to me?" I didn't hear his answer, or explaination, because at the exact moment that the words left my mouth, I fell heavily to the floor, an easy catch to the man.