Chapter 6, Nate Rodriguez

"'If I look at a trapizoid, and try to calculate its angles, to about how much will it end up?' Pft. Well that's easy- 360!" Quickly, I scrabbled down the answer to my tutoring test, to be able to help kids in 8th, 9th, and 10th grade.

Quickly and efeciantly, I scabbled down answers to questions most seniors didn't understand.Too fast for my enjoyment, I finished the test in twenty-five minutes. I flipped through the channels until I got to the soap operas. It was in Old English, so I caught on fairly quickly. I adjusted my coke-bottle glasses, and squinted as I always did when in awe.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

“It is.” I sat there for two seconds before jumping off the bed, and landing not very far from it. “Who are you, and what do you want from me?”

“Oh, calm-“

“Are you from the land Aoola, and are now required to kidnap a graceful level thirty-four Anigal to help the evil almighty Copal lead the world to destruction?” To which I am anticipating the answer as ‘no’.”

Firmly, he shook his head, and furrowed his eyebrows. “No, but close… I’m here to kidnap you, yes, but not for… whatever… you just said…”

“Stay away from me, or I’ll… I’ll… I’ll use mans’ oldest creation against you!” Too fast for my expectations, he sprinted towards me, aimed, and punched me right on my temple. I fell to the floor, an instant knockout.