Chapter 3, Eva Stoe

-Eva Stoe

11:01pm

"Okay, okay. So, now, what do you awesome girls wanna do?" This is the best night of my life. I thought I knew what fun was, until now.

"Nail painting!"

"Face painting!"

"No, hair styling!" A mix of different answers rushed up to greet me, and I knew some thing they would love, and that they're all too scared to say out loud.

"How about... Bloody Secrets?" Bloody Secrets was a game we all made up, and after the first try, we never played again. We tend to get a little... deep to say the least. Every got quiet for the first time in the night. It was starting to get annoying after two or three minutes, so I decided to start.

"So, who here has ever had a naughty dream about Matt DeCaprio?" All girls started at me with alarmed faces, so I decided to raise my hand, like we did for the symbol for 'yes' in the game.

"Liar. You did not have a naughty dream about him." Leah smirked at me, and I knew why.

"Yeah, I didn't have to have a dream about something like that." I grinned.

"Ooh," all girls started. "Eva ain't a-"

"Shush! You guys know that my parents are down stairs. And plus, I still am. We didn't get very far."

"Okay, so, who here has ever gotten a hickey?" Ava, my mini-me asked, pausing momentarily before raising her hand, showing no fear. Leah and a few more girls also riased her hands, including me.

"Meriam, why didn't you-"

"I never got far with boys. You guys know that." Meriam looked a little annoyed.

"Well, you could have put your palm on the floor, like we're supposed to do when we want to say 'no'." Ava and Merriam looked like they wanted to kill each other.

"Ava! Chill out. It's okay, Mer." Leah took Merriam’s hand while I tried to think of something else.

"Who wants to make some popcorn, marble cupcakes, and Triple-Chocolate Fudge brownies?" Every girl in the room raised her hand, and made their way out of my room and down the stairs.

"You girls are going to cook now? It's eleven thirty!"

"Chill out, mom. We'll clean up."

"I call dibs on the brownie making!" I yelled.

"I call popcorn!"

"I want to make the cupcakes!"

"I'll make the drinks since you people are too busy thinking about food, freakin' fatties."

"Look who's talking, Miss I'll-Eat-5-Pies-In-A-Row!"

"That was one time, Eva!"

"Sure Chrissy. Sure. I rolled my eyes.

We started cooking, and in less than an hour we had completed cupcakes, brownies, three bags of popcorn, two pitchers of iced tea, and had a pack of six Cokes. We made our way up the stairs, one tripping over the other because of the food. Every one ate and laughed our deep game of Bloody Secrets forgotten.

"Girls! It's midnight! start getting ready for ded! I want no sound by 1:30! Clear?"

"Clear, Mrs. Stoe." All girls chimed together, while I said "G'Night, mom."

And, as promised, every one was in their own sleeping bags, either asleep, thinking, or in my case, restless by 1:30am. By a half hour or so, I heard something downstairs, so I decided to check it out.

I walked over and around sleeping bagswith sleeping beauties, until I got to the end of the room. I blindly walked down the stairs, gently running my hands against the walls when I got to the bottom. Since my parents were on the third floor, and the rest of the girls on the second, I felt scared, alone. The hairs on the back of my neck brisled, and a rush of someone running behind me made me twirl around. Of course, I saw no one. Nothing, really. Just my imagination, just my imagination, just my-

"Ah!" Some one pinched both my hands back with one hand, and covered my mouth with the other. They stuck a finger in my mouth, so I couldn't speak. I could have bitten the person, but I wasn't thinking straight.

"We can do this th easy way, or the hard way." After around 5 minutes, I stopped my useless struggling. Because frankly, it wasn't getting me any where. "Good." I felt him reach into his pocket, pressing it's sharp end into my elbow. The inside. I tried despretly to stay awake, and I was pulling it off. Apareantly, I was pissing the guy off. He then again pressed the sharp end to me, but this time on the neck. I tried to get him away from me, but I was giving him most access to my neck. A big, fat vain popped out from the side. He chuckled in a low key, and that was the last sound I heard.