chapter 3 - hogwarts

- 2ND PERSON POV-
After all the students went into the castle, you were greeted by Professor Dumbledore. "Miss L/n, thank you for coming to hogwarts, I appreciate your help, especially now the Dark Lord is rising to power again." He gave you a friendly smile and handed you a map of Hogwarts, "Use this to find your way around the castle and don't be afraid to ask for help." You said thank you and watched him walk into the castle.

Soon after, a lady with a gorgeous smile on her face came and greeted you, "Hello dear, I'm Minerva Mcgonagall but you can call me Minnie for short, and I'll help you throughout the school year."
"I'm y/n l/n" you responded back, Minerva had deep smile lines on her face as if every day she lived was the happist, her satin green robes dragged elegantly along the floor as she walked. She reached out her hand, placing it gently on your shoulder, "Come dear, you need to eat."

You followed her as she guided you to the great hall, and she told you all about the castle. "Your seat is just over there" she said pointing at the empty chair next to the same man on the train and another man with blonde hair and green eyes and a friendly smile.

Minerva left the hall and you walked up to your seat. "Its a pleasure to meet you, my names Y/n L/n" you politely said to the blond haired man as you sat down.

"I'm Rowan, Rowan Powers." He said while shaking your hand. Something about him felt strange but you couldn't figure what it was. You turned to the man from the train who was sat next to you.

"Hi."

He ignored you but grunted, you turned back to Harry who was serving himself chicken alfredo pasta, "Who is he?" you whispered to Rowan.

"That's Snape, he teaches potions, but if you ask me he is a rude git, don't bother wasting your time trying to talk to him." Rowan said to you while chuckling. Next to you hear Snape scoff but you decide to ignore it.

After the sorting ceremony was over you all started to eat, everything was normal until you felt a warm hand on your knee, you looked under the table saw Rowan's hand slowly creeping up to your thigh. You slapped his hand away and looked around quicky too see if anyone noticed. Ten minuets go by and nothing happened until you heard someone whisper in your ear, "The things I want to do to you are very tempting."

You shifted in your seat and moved your chair further away from Rowan. You looked at your left and your eyes met Snapes who was looking at you concerned. You both held eye contact for a few seconds before you looked down at your plate, you didn't feel like eating anymore so you moved the food around until the feast was over.

-TIME SKIP-

The feast is over and you found your chambers using the map dumbledore gave you Dumbledore gave to you inside was a sitting area, the walls were covered in dark oak book shelfs and a fireplace that had a silver coloured cloak hanging above it. The floor was dark grey wooden pattern and on top was a circular fluffy white carpet. There was square table on one side of the room with two chairs on either side. There was an open kitchen that had black marble countertops and white cabinets. You opened the door next to the kitchen and inside was a queen size bed with dark grey sheets and pillows that were white. Next to your bed was a cat bed that already had Tibbie sleeping in it, your trunk was already in your room next to your bed. There was a large dark oak wardrobe that had a mirror on it. Next to the bed was a bedside table with a silver alarm clock.

Without hesitation you got into bed quietly careful not to wake Tibbie up. You looked at the alarm clock nine pm. Breakfast at the great hall was at nine am so you had twelve hours to sleep.

-3rd person POV-

Y/n tossed and turned in bed excitement and nervousness filled her up as she couldn't wait to teach and to explore Hogwarts. She glanced over at the clock, two am. She couldn't sleep so she decided to get up out of bed and explore, she put on some grey sweatpants and a darker grey hoodie, it was past curfew for the students anyway so no one would see her.