Chapter 22: What Does Mrs Choi Know

Previous Chapter:

Jungkook: Open them up and take them to the guest room except Yoongi. Leave him here because I don't want my people's safety to be in danger. But do not beat him up. Leave him alone for now.

Jungkook ordered the gaurd, who nodded his head.

Jungkook looked at the kim brothers for the last time before leaving from there.

Author's POV:

Jungkook entered his mama's room but immediately froze in his place.

He felt his cheeks heating up when he saw his Mama making out with Yeonjun on the bed.

He ran out of the room so as not to disturb them.

When he got out of the room, he held his blushing cheeks in his hands while looking around in embarrassment.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a throat-clearing sound.

He turned around to the source of the voice, and there was a lady standing there with a small smile.

???: You walked in on both of them making out, didn't you?

The lady said while wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Jungkook felt his cheeks heating up more, and he's damn sure it might be more red than a tomato.

Jungkook: How do you know that?

???: Everyone has walked in on them making out, so it's not new. You running out of their room with red cheeks meant only one thing, and that's them making out.

The lady explained to the red and blushy boy.

???: How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Choi Hana, Yeonjun's mother.

When she said that, Jungkook's eyes widened, and he bowed down in respect.

Mrs Choi: No need to bow, my dear.

She said and hugged Jungkook, who got shocked for a minute but later snuggled into her warm hold anyway.

Mrs Choi: Your parents might go for more, so how about both of us have our dinner.

Mrs Choi said before holding a red tomato Jungkook's hand and walking towards the dining room.

When they settled down, Mrs Choi ordered the maid to bring both of them a bowl of bibimbap.

Mrs Choi: So Jungkook, what made you forgive your mates?

Mrs Choi asked while placing both of her hands on the table.

When Jungkook heard what Mrs Choi said, he immediately looked at her, making her laugh.

Hana: Jungkook, I was once the queen here. Every news comes to me. The walls are my friends. Nothing is hidden from me inside this castle.

Jungkook stared at Mrs Choi for a few seconds before breaking eye contact.

Jungkook: I just think they deserve another chance. If they weren't manipulated, then they would've chosen the right path.

Jungkook answered back, trying not to stutter while ignoring making eye contact with her.

When he noticed the silence, he turned around and saw Hana staring at him with a small smile.

Mrs Choi: Well then, ok.....

Mrs Choi said, taking the bowl of bibimbap with a soft smile from the maid and giving one to Jungkook and one for herself.

She took a bite of it before signaling for Jungkook to also start his food.

Jungkook kept staring at her for a few seconds before taking the chopsticks. As he was about to put the food inside his mouth, Mrs Choi broke the silence again.

Mrs Choi: What you're doing might seem very kind and mature of you to other people, but here's a little warning from me, Jungkook. Whatever you're planning, think twice before doing it. Don't do something that proves those alphas right.

Mrs Choi said, getting up from her seat and leaving from there after patting Jungkook's head.

Jungkook took a shaky breath before looking at the food.

He sighed before standing up.

Jungkook: Please bring food to the guest room.

Jungkook told the maids before leaving towards the guest room where his mates were escorted.

When he reached the guest room, he slowly opened the door and saw all 5 of them sitting down on the couch, talking with each other.

He entered inside the room and cleared his throat to get their attention.

The alphas looked at the source of the voice, and they saw Jungkook standing there.

They immediately stood up from the couches with a little bit of difficulty because their bodies were still in pain from all the beatings.

Jungkook gave them a small smile before walking toward them.

He stood in front of them and stared at all five of them who were looking down in shame.

Before he could say anything, Jimin fell down, unable to stand anymore with all the pain his body had gone through.

Jungkook quickly knelt down in front of him and helped him sit down on the couch.

Jungkook: Hyungs, please sit down.

The four others also hesitantly sat down and stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook: Look, I forgave you this time, but if you guys make the slightest mistake after this, then I'll never forgive you. Got it?

When Jungkook said that, all of them nodded their heads while happy tears streamed out of their eyes.

Namjoon, who was sitting beside Jungkook, softly hugged him.

Namjoon: Thank you. We promise that we'll never let you down.

Jungkook smiled at him. Their moment was disturbed by a knock at the door.

Jungkook: Come in.

With that, the door opened, and a few maids came into the room with food.

Jungkook got up before looking at his mates.

Jungkook: You guys have your dinner, and I don't want a single piece of food left in the bowl. Got it?

Jungkook asked, looking sternly at the five alphas who were sitting there hungrily eyeing the food.

Jungkook smiled before giving all of them a small peck on the lips and then leaving the room with the five shocked alphas inside.

Jungkook stood outside the guest room, and when he saw the maids leaving the guest room, he signaled for them to come near him.

The maids approached Jungkook and bowed to him.

Jungkook: Did you put the same amount of food I asked for, right?

Head maid: Yes, your highness. We put the amount of food that won't make them full, and they'll be half hungry.

Jungkook nodded before excusing the maids.

When the maids left, Jungkook's lips formed a small, creepy smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tell your thoughts in the comment section. What do you think Jungkook is up to?