JLxRWBY: you are alone, kenjaku....right?

the screen start with izuku sliding backward as he fire alpla bolt from his palm.

kenjaku catch the lightning ball and delivers back to izuku. Jessica create green forcefield to protect Izuku . the lightning ball create the impact as smoke cover his sight behind the forcefield.

Kenjaku leap toward izuku with enchanted punch by magic. Shatter the forcefield, Izuku's eye widen as when the punch getting closer to his face.

Izuku's face get grab by kenjaku and get slam onto the ground. His vision got blur. The impact was abit painful for a human skull, it would be shatter into piece...

....wait did I say human?

Jessica create M134 Minigun by using her ring to form green energy construct. She fired multiple projectile bullet at kenjaku.

Kenjaku stomp on the ground. The surface get shatter into many debris before reshape those into a earth wall.

The wall did it job, protecting body stealer. Izuku suddenly rush behind kenjaku with a left hook punch Into the the face.

The sucker punch did surprise for a moment before kenjaku got sent flying to aside.

Izuku:<dammit jaune! That was one of your stupid plan to get ourself kill by evil monster!>

Their plan was simple. split into three duo. If they find kenjaku? Then they have to fire a signal.

Izuku did fire a signal, by using the thundersky to strike at this location

But all that left for both of them is need to buy time to let the other get here.

Izuku know Jaune can arrive quicker than other. But there will be a new guest. Then boom! Someone land on surface as it get shatter by the landing impact of someone. But when it settle, it reveal to be Batman and other with team rwby

Izuku: Wait something not right.

Mexicanboi2005: you telling me

Izuku:....what?-see no one beside him-

A path of time glyph appear infront of kenjaku as Jaune delivery a flying sidekick.

Jaune's finisher: TIME BREAK!!

The impact of his kick create dust to cover their vision and Kenjaku jump out the dust smoke as she dodge Jaune's finisher.

Pyrrha just arrive with weariness as she gasping. She have to used aura and magic to enchance her leg.

Jaune:-walking out the smoke dust-You know what, Kenjaku?

Kenjaku:what?

Izuku:-crack knuckle-That you facing a bunch of teenager

Batman: JUSTICE LEAGUE!!-Shout-action!