Let skip some part-Sans gojo's word

The screen start to show Jaune and izuku flying over the camera.

Jaune and izuku rolling on the surface before issei sprint pass them. The flame boy reel his fist back and was ready to realease.

Jaune: ahhh-grunt in pain-

Izuku: WTF-laying on dirt- We were litteraly just got sleep about like...How long did we sleep?

Jaune: 5 minute

Izuku: 5 mintue of sleeping and the next thing we know is we just Got YEET over the camera for the second time of this chapter! Like come on already!

Issei leap toward cyro abyss mage with a fire punch. The only contact his fist is this damm barrier. Aether moving in zigzag to dodge cyro hilichurl shooter. Diluc cut mage hilichurl's head without effort.

Aether extend his hand out and gather wind energy into his palm. Cyro hilichurl shooter gather all cyro energy into the arrow. Jaune and izuku on aether side as blond mercenary put fire dust vial into his gunblade's chamber and izuku clap both his hand together as tightly clasps his hands together and extends their middle and index fingers.

Izuku: Let see that guy can survive this!

Jaune: You don't need to said that much.

Aether: Shut up you two!

Jaune's attack: Fire slash!

He pull the trigger as the blade get ignite. The blade color suddenly change. He preform a vertical downward attack and the blade suddenly realease a fire slash from his weapon.

Izuku's attack: Thunder missile

His finger tip began to form a electric orb. He realease the attack as he get knock back away.

Aether's attack: Wind sphere!

Aether gather anemo energy into his palm, realease the attack.

Cyro hilichurl shooter realease the charge ice attack. Jaune's fire slash only melt half of the ice charge power attack and Izuku's thunder missile Pierce through the arrow. Aether's wind sphere fly through the cyro hilichurl shooter body, leaving a donut.

Issei keep punch the barrier, Jean keep slashing the barrier, Even venti's charge attack doesn't even work.

Abyss mage: Fool! Even you try harder to break my barrier. It would still be useless!

Issei:-back away-Then Let me test your barrier with my hardest and fastest punch-crack his knuckle-

Issei's current power level(physical stat): 10%(limit by the weight on his wrist and holding back)

Issei pull collar down to reveal, wristband, the apparance might look simple but for the weight? You wouldn't even feel like you are lifting the small rock but a huge rock, that is crushing you to the underground.

The almosphere sudden became heavy as issei remove each wristband off his hand. When he let go those wristband, the moment that they contact the surface.

BOOOOMM!

It immediately shatter the ground. You could feel it was like a explosion that did by Klee. White steam and heat coming out from issei's body. If he land a punch on metal wall, it would get melt after issei land on it